Reviews for Sunshine and Daisies Don't Pay the Rent
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ahh, Logan married Parker, Piz cheated, and her dad died? What happened to Backup? Sigh, poor Ronnie...but loving MaDi!
crazygal360 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Another brilliant story. I like the brotherly/sisterly relationship between Veronica and Dick particularly. I thought that the moment that really proved he had changed was when he and Mac were kissing. It worked really well! Good job!
Dontia chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Very cute story. Don't think I didn't notice that terrible Logan marries Parker thing. But for the love of the story, I won't whine about it too much.
writingisfreedom chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This is a cute little one shot! I loved the suprise at the end with Dick writing a book. As usual, your story is wonderful!
Thelma chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I liked the start of the story and how you had Veronica, Mac, and Dick all living together. However it it a little unclear as to why Dick would have money problems? Did something happen where he lost all the money or did he never have it? Also since I am a huge LoVe fan, I stopped reading the story when I found out that Logan actually married Parker. Plus the fact that I hated them together on the show. Great first part to the story though.
Jenn6891 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i loved it!

well except for the part where logan and parker are married

that's so cute, dick had to have done the dedication page before him and mac together!