Reviews for No One But Me
reddogf.13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
really good maybe you can get the dough boys to get back and try to make johnny kill devi agian.
deathlyway chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
your a grate writer I love your stories
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
i think you should continue this story. but you should use your own ideas and not write it how other people tell you. if you do that then its their work not your's. i'd like to see how you'd finish it (or continue it). it's more fun to see how specific writers write things differently in their own style. id really like to read more of this fic. please continue it.
Moonchild10 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Yay! My hapiness returns and I do that smiley thing w/ my face! I liked this. EVen those it's JTHM, I relish a happy ending. :)

BLING BLING!
Thuggins chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Aw, I love NNy romances! (As long as they're not guy/guy, ick.)
TheSHYGUY chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
OOO I like I like! I'm getting around to reading all of your stories, hehe you'll hafta 'scuse me, you know how slow I read hehehe. Well so far this one was good ::Others look at him with angry 'I'ma kick ur ass' looks::...ok it was great ::They keep looking. Falls to the floor and curls up in the fetal position::...leave me alone,...okay okay it was excellent. HEE! Oi please disregard that. Well I hope to read more. Bye.
Will R. Webb chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
That was nice and sweet (jeez jhonen might not I ve like It). But I liked it anyway good work.
Mike T chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
First, I'd just like to say that I've read most of your work, and find them all exceptional. Mabey I'm just the mushy type, but I like fics where Johnny C. and Devi D. Interact. It's interesting because they both got along so well. Untill the whole attempted murder thing :Þ. Here are some suggestions for another story (I don't usually do this, but since you asked so nicely) you could write a sequel where they attempt a second date and he is able to explain why he tried to kill her. And/Or you could make then share stories of their simmilar "voices" (ie sickness, , Psycho Doughboy, and Rev. Meet)
HarlotQuinn chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
This is soooooo adorable... I LOVE YOU (hits self in the head with a shoe) ignore that.
Valo chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Oh pleeeeease write more, it's so super-cute. .
Kenickie chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
::clap claps:: i like it!
emily chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
OH PLEASE! PLEASE CONTINUE! *falls on knees and bursts into tears* "emily, i'm home! i bought some chocolate flavored toothpaste!" ::emily was never seen again..EVER!::
CarpeEpulorExcessum chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Your storys are BRAIN CANDY! MAKE MORE DAMN IT!
anime z0mbie chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
So goood! It's a lot better than the Nny/Devi story I wrote T_T But I love it, it's very sweet _
M. A. C4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
this was the first nny and devi fic that