Reviews for Billy Stinson
Excellent.
RadioactiveSpoon chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
WHY DID YOU CRUSH MY SOUL. D:
Iamofmanynames99 chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
This fic was perfect. Although you probably don't use this account at all anymore, I really want to say this is my favorite fanfic of this crossover I've read.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
The end of Dr.H Killed me once, and you just did it TWICE ! You just gave me hope that his "death" was part of a plan but NO you just KILLED him and it was painful and amazing and i am disturbed because i hate it and love it at the same time.
XxNico'sGirlxX chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
You may have killed him but this was amazing! Great job!
blarg chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Wow that was painful to read, my heart hurts, fantastic story and I love how you distinguished between Barney and Billy and how Barney was Barney :D just it was fantastic. No it was Legen - wait for it - dary :D
Georgia chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
This is a REALLY good book. I've been reading for hours and I cried when billy died...
I think a sequal would be amazing!
TeamDean79 chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
*sobbing*

That was amazing.

And /so sad/.
lilo202 chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
It's alright. I'm fine. I didn't need my heart anyway. *Sniff*
I'll return and proprly review when I'll stop breaking into uncontrollable tears.
jb-ar-love chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
This story is so amazing. Thank you for writing it :D It makes me so happy. I love you.
LaPlacesDemon chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
ohh...ohh my god. oh my god. oH MY GOD.
smoo500 chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
Hey. :)

Oh my God.. Your story is just legendary! *_*
But ... the end.. it makes me cry D: ... You killed Barney! O.O ... ;(..
But I really like the story :)
And... the last chapter... I really like this passage:
"Ted," the tone Dr. Horrible used now was similar to the one Barney Stinson used often, "Ted, one: I still don't want you to even think about marriage till you're thirty! And two:" The scientist sighed, "I'm sorry, for—yeah. Sorry. Everything happens, man."

Well, I love your story :D... despite the end :3
Noooooo chapter 21 . 2/5/2013
You made me cry you bastard!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
You just broke me. I'm sobbing.