Reviews for Billy Stinson
Kateri87 chapter 21 . 6/15
I never knew how much I wanted this crossover. Why was dying part of his plan?
Rainette chapter 21 . 6/2
This story is horrible. In the good way, but still ;_;
Brooke chapter 21 . 1/21
What? That Was So Sad! And So Good! Bravo!
JayWoolHat chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
This story was/is amazing but I could've gone without the death of my favorite blondie. But I guess it doesn't take away from the legendary-ness of it all. I really like it
Pineapple Phone chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
You made me cry. Twice. That's quite a . just. . . Amazing, you are. This story too, just. . . Dang. I've read actual books with less emotion and quality and PERFECTION than this seriously. You go.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Excellent.
HyperdermicHypnotist chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
WHY DID YOU CRUSH MY SOUL. D:
Iamofmanynames99 chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
This fic was perfect. Although you probably don't use this account at all anymore, I really want to say this is my favorite fanfic of this crossover I've read.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
The end of Dr.H Killed me once, and you just did it TWICE ! You just gave me hope that his "death" was part of a plan but NO you just KILLED him and it was painful and amazing and i am disturbed because i hate it and love it at the same time.
XxNico'sGirlxX chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
You may have killed him but this was amazing! Great job!
blarg chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Wow that was painful to read, my heart hurts, fantastic story and I love how you distinguished between Barney and Billy and how Barney was Barney :D just it was fantastic. No it was Legen - wait for it - dary :D
Georgia chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
This is a REALLY good book. I've been reading for hours and I cried when billy died...
I think a sequal would be amazing!
TeamDean79 chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
*sobbing*

That was amazing.

And /so sad/.
lilo202 chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
It's alright. I'm fine. I didn't need my heart anyway. *Sniff*
I'll return and proprly review when I'll stop breaking into uncontrollable tears.