Reviews for Thicker Than Water
Intense. Action. Awesome!
Uh oh the cats out of the bag! Lovely story moving along here. Fox is on point.
Serious ending. Messing with the wrong one.
Don't question yourself or your stories ending. It's yours you create the vision and tell the tale. We'll done
Oh no he didn't. As a friend and David's father she needs to tell him immediately! Good stuff
Love it
Completely different approach, love it
lonni chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
so, this was kind of pointless. I know, it has been written 3 years ago and you have (hopefully) improved, that's it, if you are even still around at all. but i always try to leave a review, and i have to say that i found your story OOC. i think the best way to sum it up is to quote a line you wrote in here somewhere "is that true that you're only going to marry because [Olivia] had your son?"
yep, that's pretty much the only reason i see. girl meets boy, they go out three or four times, they don't see each other for almost a decade, go out for a couple of weeks and suddenly it's eternal love? color me skeptical. especially if you're writing a character as layered and complex as bruce.. it all seem really rushed and, as i said, OOC. the story itself is not bad - just cliched and therefore kind of boring, but nice. I think the key word is clichèd.
oh, well, i know this is not going to change anything, i only hope it'll help someone, somewhere, improve a little.
happy new year to you!
Elephantsneedwater chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
amazing:)
patsan chapter 30 . 2/2/2012
This story is amazing. I was skeptical about an OC character with Olivia's background, I thought she could easily turn out oìto be another Mary Sue, but you made a very good job with her. She really felt real. And I really loved Bruce too.

I'm going to read the sequel ASAP. For now thank you for this breathtaking adventure in Gotham city ;)
sobreyra274 chapter 30 . 6/14/2011
i totally love this story! its so amazing! fantabulous job! i love bruce and liv! best story ever!
Yayyou chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
OH S**T this its gonne work out well
bmb007 chapter 30 . 9/2/2010
I loved this story I am off to the sequel! I read this in a matter of like 3 hours I was glued to the screen
LilyXJames chapter 30 . 7/7/2010
I read the third part first (I didn't know there was a first and second) and even though I somewhat knew that they won't die I was still very hooked on every single word of hout story! It is amazing and wonderful! I really can't stop Reading this story tothe piont where I was Reading it from my phone (my friend is thinking about Reading this story after seeing me this hooked on it _)

Gonna start Reading the second part now _

please update the third one! Even though I wont read it until I am done with the second _

LilyXJames (I wasn't able to long in for some reason -_-)
OTP-Obsessions chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
omg this story was soooo good i cant wait to read the next one i really like how you had gordon find out about them as well as how u had her leave then realize that she wanted him because it put a twist on the usual story where they get together and stay together