Reviews for Thicker Than Water
Beautiful!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 3 . 1/17
So this is set after The Dark Knight.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 2 . 1/17
Liking it.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 1/17
Interesting start.
Cyborg toaster chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for writing this story, I haven't read a batman/Bruce Wayne oc pairing that actually had a reason they knew each other. It was genius to have them go to Princeton together, thanks again I love the book!
ZeeWeeSoccer17 chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
BEST STORY EVER!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Intense. Action. Awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Uh oh the cats out of the bag! Lovely story moving along here. Fox is on point.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Serious ending. Messing with the wrong one.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Don't question yourself or your stories ending. It's yours you create the vision and tell the tale. We'll done
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Oh no he didn't. As a friend and David's father she needs to tell him immediately! Good stuff
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Completely different approach, love it
lonni chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
so, this was kind of pointless. I know, it has been written 3 years ago and you have (hopefully) improved, that's it, if you are even still around at all. but i always try to leave a review, and i have to say that i found your story OOC. i think the best way to sum it up is to quote a line you wrote in here somewhere "is that true that you're only going to marry because [Olivia] had your son?"
yep, that's pretty much the only reason i see. girl meets boy, they go out three or four times, they don't see each other for almost a decade, go out for a couple of weeks and suddenly it's eternal love? color me skeptical. especially if you're writing a character as layered and complex as bruce.. it all seem really rushed and, as i said, OOC. the story itself is not bad - just cliched and therefore kind of boring, but nice. I think the key word is clich├Ęd.
oh, well, i know this is not going to change anything, i only hope it'll help someone, somewhere, improve a little.
happy new year to you!