Reviews for Sink Her
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 5/6
Really good. Excellent writing! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I want to congratulate the author for this beautiful and simply reeling piece of writing. It truly is a gorgeous masterpiece, with simple touches of grace and color. From one writer to another: you are blessed.
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This is absolutely amazing. You wrote their relationship brilliantly. Excellent choice of words and incredible writing style. I was captivated from start to finish. Kudos. Well done!
bluelightsaber12 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
SO GOOD! I LOVE IT!
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Enjoyed my read of this.
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is such a beautiful and true analysis of their relationship! Love it! This story makes me get all giddy even though I know it's far from healthy, haha.
ncade chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love it! This explains them so well. Write more!
Alyx chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
That was soooo, good! No AMAZING! Please please please do more like this!
The dark side of the mind chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
WOW never read anything so good.

And i read a lot.

It was let me spell this out

A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!-!-!
Padfootandprongs14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I LOVE IT! I love how you incorporated how caring he could be to her as well as cruel. I love how you did your research. :) I was smiling the whole time.
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i thought this is brilliant, written well

i love it :]
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
OMg that was so good.. SO CUTE.. that was amazing.. I love it.. please continue to write your fantastic stories
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I loved it. You touched on almost all parts of the Joker and Harley’s relationship. It was wonderful to read, and I had to read it through twice before I was even close to satisfied. Thank you so much for your time and effort put into this piece.
wb11607 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Brilliant. Just brilliant.

:D
Dark Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Damn, but that's good! I love the detail of it, the way your tone is off-hand and casual, but it's obvious how much thought you've given to the story.

Well done, write this pairing some more!