Reviews for The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella
Good story, just kind of annoyed you made Bella such a lame vampire
Xxloveit01xX chapter 1 . 1/14
Love this story! Have read it so many times now. Would love to read Edwards point of view or an outtake.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
I know you said these characters are your own but it really just seems like Bella’s a weak and shy little human girl with her first crush. Not a inhuman Vampire with superhuman strength and powers.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
I don’t understand how a VAMPIRE Bella can be so intimidated by HUMAN Rosalie and Alice’s looks. The reason they’re so beautiful in Twilight is because of the fact that they’re inhuman, not to say they’d be plain as humans, but still.. It’s annoying to read her stuttering and feeling inadequate. I would think she’d be unaffected and their looks would be irrelevant, since beauty is a norm for vampires. In BD, she says herself that’s she’s just as beautiful as Esme and Alice as a vampire
jowannasimon18 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I love it all ready.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I just want to let you know that i very much enjoyed reading this. Hope all is well! X
jk chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I hate this! Edward is always all fine with just himself ya know not longing for a mate or to not be alone...so finially I find a story where its reversed and bellas acting like a dumbass clingy lonely annoying pos
50shades.of.love chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
I want to say that this was just as good or even better than the actual Twilight Saga. Please keep publishing!
LAB1 chapter 24 . 2/9/2015
I must have read the first 2/3 of this story and then lost track of it. I've reread it all plus the ending. Very interesting twists from canon. I really enjoyed it!
M.S.Carol chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
eeek crazy victor and use of powers was crazy. Quite a chapter . loved it.
M.S.Carol chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
God. the suspense is killing me.
MSCAROL chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
MAN YOU ARE KILLING ME! When are those two finally going to kiss. hahahaha great build. Love the relationship they are building.
mscarol chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
poor girl if she weren't a vampire she would have disintegrated. Really do love your take.
CaptainCheesePants chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
"Perhaps 'until then' will be our 'always'"
"Okay."
"Okay."
ReaderKat chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
Enjoyed your story, was fun to have their stories switched so Bella was the vampire, Edward human. Glad to see Rosalie get her heart's desire too! Thanks for sharing!
1,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »