Reviews for The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella
jowannasimon18 chapter 1 . 7/30
I love it all ready.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I just want to let you know that i very much enjoyed reading this. Hope all is well! X
jk chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I hate this! Edward is always all fine with just himself ya know not longing for a mate or to not be alone...so finially I find a story where its reversed and bellas acting like a dumbass clingy lonely annoying pos
50shades.of.love chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
I want to say that this was just as good or even better than the actual Twilight Saga. Please keep publishing!
LAB1 chapter 24 . 2/9/2015
I must have read the first 2/3 of this story and then lost track of it. I've reread it all plus the ending. Very interesting twists from canon. I really enjoyed it!
M.S.Carol chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
eeek crazy victor and use of powers was crazy. Quite a chapter . loved it.
M.S.Carol chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
God. the suspense is killing me.
MSCAROL chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
MAN YOU ARE KILLING ME! When are those two finally going to kiss. hahahaha great build. Love the relationship they are building.
mscarol chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
poor girl if she weren't a vampire she would have disintegrated. Really do love your take.
CaptainCheesePants chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
"Perhaps 'until then' will be our 'always'"
"Okay."
"Okay."
ReaderKat chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
Enjoyed your story, was fun to have their stories switched so Bella was the vampire, Edward human. Glad to see Rosalie get her heart's desire too! Thanks for sharing!
nusrat chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Fainaly the kissed! I am so happy for Bella. 107 years with out a kiss kinda sucks. But hey she got her first kiss from Edward and Eddi here is worth the wait. I wish Edward was my firs kiss...
nusrat chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Wow. I really like your idea. Its nice that its not just like twilight. I like your vampair Bella.
LightThroughTheDarkness chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Oh my god this was beautiful. Absolutely perfect.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/16/2014