Reviews for The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella
mimilovesedward chapter 24 . 7/1/2010
i love how you brought back the pizza joke! :) much love great job continue writing, its your talent
mimilovesedward chapter 22 . 7/1/2010
this is such a good story! ive read it like 3 times! haha but if i was bella in this situation i secretly would have been like "WTF he gets a super cool MIND READING power, hes got like super self control, AND he doesnt get dirty while hes hunting? motherfucker! i want a redo!" - jealous bella is very rude! :) keep up the good work
picksomethingrandom chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I just started this story and I'm loving it already! I don't know if it's the way you wrote it, or if it's because it is in BPOV, but Bella seems MUCH more human than vampire. I like that! It's like an AH story, but...not. xD well, yeah.
mimilovesedward chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
About 3 things I am absolutely positive:

1) Your story rocks

2) You should keep writing

3) You deserved every one of your reviews

And if I could add a fourth, it would be that I love the last line. Immensely.

Fucking disgusting pizza...

Dragonfly06 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Looks interesting!
BrennAstotle chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
i have two questions..first in the first chapter you made a comment about Bella reading the thoughts of the lady at the counter looking for her can you hear thoughts? bc you havent said anything else about it..and also ..maybe i read it wrong but i thought i read that Charlie said i may not be able to see you but i can feel your emotions..kinda Jaspers power confused..but im really enjoying this story though i wish that Bella was more cocky and less fangirl but still a great story.
Domenique Caroline Dyson chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
she sounds a bit to girlish for a vampire..however i like he way you describe edwards hair! make it a bit more misterios you are giving away everything 2 fast ***
Mila chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Lol! I love the forth! I hate pepperoni too!
morganpetrovapendragon chapter 24 . 5/23/2010
You are a wonderful writer please. please. PLEASE. keep writing. And i want alerts on all of them 3
Madison chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
"... due to a comment Jasper must have made"

wouldn't she of heard what jasper said?

really liking this story so far. ty for writing it.

idk if i reviewed your other story [ragweeds]

but i really, really like that one also. ty ty ty for writing that and can't wait until you update it.
Sam604 chapter 24 . 5/14/2010
I started reading this story months ago, but I'm not sure why i stopped. I came across it on someone Else's fav's list and knew i had read some of it somewhere. I'm glad i continued reading it to the end. It was amazing and fantastic. Having Bella and Edwards role reversed was fascinating. seeing her type of struggles and worries with Being a Vamp and them getting to know each other was incredible to adopting in the end was wonderful, getting to have a complete family and knowing what parenthood means. love it!...their vows were beautiful, BTW!...can't wait to read more of your stuff.
biamako chapter 24 . 5/10/2010
Hello :)

I read this story a while ago and now I'm in the mood for reviews so my English skills are kind a limited but i just wanted to say that the story is great :) You did a nice job.

tamira chapter 19 . 5/5/2010
the lyrics from charlies phone was paramore decode
very clever:)
CLAIRE D chapter 1 . 5/5/2010

you are an amazing writer! I am just lost for words, the preface was one of the best things I have read in a very long time! you are extremely talented I can't wait to read the rest!

Well Done :D :D :D :D
Befham chapter 24 . 4/25/2010
I haven't been reading vampire stories for a few months seeing as very few took my liking. After reading the Ex Factor for a second time I decided to give this a chance. I wasn't disappointed :)
1,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »