Reviews for The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella
Emma chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
This is a really interesting concept. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
daniela g chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
omg! i just loved it!, plz keep writung and posting, i love the way this story is developing, it's inocent and sweet! i just ADORE it...
TheNinthCullen chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I am very intrigued to see where you take this. It is very good and engaging. I loved both of their reactions. this is different and refreshing
tweety4be chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
More more more... I want MORE I tell you! *lol*

I don't read a lot of fanfics because of lack of time, but I'm so totally loving yours! They're like a drug... a drug that's called 'Edward'... Erm okay, that made no sense at all, whaha. Sorry bit excited here ;)

What I wanted to say is: you are one awesome writer, keep the chapters coming! Can't wait to read more :D Seriously, great job!
look-to-the-stars922 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Ah! Yay! :] I liked this chapter [a lot] but now you've got me wondering when Bella's gonna find out Alice is Edward's sister!

Update soon!
Stefy101 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Once again I really liked your story. Please write some more
PowerofX chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
This story keeps getting better and it's only the second chapter. Well done! I felt like I was feeling all of Bella's emotions with her. I can't wait for more...
FinallyPJ chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Ang-

This was a really good chapter. Really, really good. I love how you've flipped their roles, but they're still the same, you know? I think this will be a very interesting development in both their lives.
cristiann romero chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
oh,so good.i feel for bella,her pain and please don't make this the kind of story where edward chooses to stay would'nt be right or 's a lot harder for her in this story then it is for him in the books,in a only thing she can offer him is herself,but i think when you love someone the way they love eachother that's all you need.'all you need is love',as simple as it is me it would'nt matter if 'he' were'nt rich,or i he could'nt give me children,or if he were a 'he' were beautiful,kind and gentel,passionte and romantic like edward nothing else would matter.i know deep in my heart that if nessie never would've have been possible edward and bella would have loved eachother forever and the they would have been please give edward and bella justice,don't make me go through the same things 'sm' did in the books again.i don't know if i'll the story,can't wait for chapter up the good you.
siromygod chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Still interested. Looking forward to where this goes. D
pairegal21 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
omg i love this im gonna read the next chapter now hope u update fast haha love the story idea and omg its so cute how bella and edward are and the hand hold omg i love ur writing
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Very intriguing! I'm a sucker for AU's. I can't wait to see where you take this. I'm also incredibly interested to see how you incorporate all the Cullens? Will they be actual family? Or still foster kids?

They are all new right... not just Edward?

The speech at the pep rally seemed a bit much to me. I just think it's weird that a new student (whom they haven't even seen play yet) would make a speech. That's something usually left to coaches or at the very least team captain. Made him seem a bit arrogant, I think.

But that's a small thing... and I'm still totally engrossed in your story, and I hope you update soon!
blueyed18 chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Holy crow, I love it! I haven't read a whole lot of reversal fics, but this is definitely the best...by far! :)
sataldajamahel chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
I'm REALLY enjoying this story so far. I love your take on vampire Bella. I'm interested to see how things play out between the two of them.

I wonder as well if you will include Edward's music and more artistic side along with his athletic side. I hope that you do, since that has always been a big part of his character in the books.

Anyway, great job! Your writing is wonderful, and the story is intriguing. Please update as soon as you can!
Ali chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
This is great, I really enjoy reading it.

The only bad part is that now we have to wait for chapter 3.

Keep em coming!