Reviews for The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella
calin-durus chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
I love it so far! Bella as a cheerleader! lol... I know its a different bella but its still hard to see :)

Cant wait for chapter 3!
lakers0604 chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
wow angie. really good update asap.
siromygod chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I am intrigued, look forward to where this goes.
lala chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
i thought it was pretty rad and would like to read more

interesting perspective :D
Safest time of the Day chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Well this could be very interesting. I think that run with it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
cristiann romero chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
wow,i'm already ,please continue with the preface was intense and the first chapter was really good too.i've always wondered how things would be like if the roles were reaversed,but i still hope the out come is the same [ bella and edward together forever ].you said it was okay to make suggestions,so here's one or two.i think you bring the other charcters in the story.i feel rose and emmett should be human and alice and jazz should be vamires.i wwant a love scene between edward and 't wait for chapter 2 and also don't forget about your other story it's great up the good you.
weirdnessisfun chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
this is really good!

i cant wait for more

i hope you continue and dont get any bad reviews

cause i want to know what happens!

really good :)
melmelia chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
wow! i luv ur idea, plz dont forget to update ur other fanfic tho! lol keep updating,,x
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
LOVE it so far! Glad Charlie is still her dad.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
It's interesting. I am giving this story a shot - I have faith... That's my encouragement for you to keep going...
ofplaidandstoli chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
What a fantastic story! I absolutely love the reversed roles idea, and i'm dying to see how you'll write Vamp!Bella and Mortal!Edward, it's definitely intriguing to see how it will all turn out.

It's wihout a doubt one of the most compelling fanfictions i've read in a long, long time and i'm completely obsessed with it (and it's still only a chapter long).

You have done a tremendous job so far, and i'm sure you'll keep up the great work. As for me, i'll be (im)patiently waiting for the next chapter (which i hope you'll publish soon).

Once again, excellent job!
PowerofX chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I like your take on the role reversal. I am sucked in. I totally loved that you started it with the preface. That's what got me hooked.
Laurazness chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aww That was really nice ] Make another chapter i wanna read more - ( i will get a Account in fanfiction - sorry about the "Secret name") It was amazing truly - make some more please! x
Ida Sofie chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
aww!

thank you so much for a new story!

something ill look forward to see!

uhm... read?

anyways...

ill be the first one to read your chapters and/ore stories as soon as they come up! : D
badshitfromwheniwas14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like it. A different take but still intruiging. Can't wait to see more. A couple of spelling mistakes, you spelt massacre: massecure. But I'm not going to nit pick, I haven't got the best grammar and I'm not brave enough to write more fic yet. Keep up the good work I'm looking out for more. :P
1,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 .. Last Next »