Reviews for The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella
notecrafter chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
I almost didn't want to scroll down when I reached the last word because i was afraid it would be the end...
notecrafter chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
I was wondering how Bella not ageing while all the Cullens die would plan out... Once again your genius and gift with words shock me.
notecrafter chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
I just realized that Victor is Victoria, in a sense. Am I right? Pm me please!
notecrafter chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
I'm glad I'm in my room right now because my parents would either freak or be really annoyed at the inhuman squeals and gasps I'm making... Dear God Edward... Please live...
notecrafter chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
OH MY GOD EDWARD! I'm dying! So much going on! Ahhhhhh!
notecrafter chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Please tell me that Bella is not going to SPOILER ALERT do what Edward did and totally leave Edward because she thinks its for his own good?! In my opinion that is NOT one book similarity you want to keep!
notecrafter chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
You did this chapter fantastically! I'm glad I waited for the M to kick in!
notecrafter chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
I took you explaing Bella's powers for me to figure them out. I felt quite pathetic. I love all the emotion! So heart wrenchingly beautiful!
notecrafter chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
You go Edward! Break his face! Wahooooo!
notecrafter chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Geniusness! I love how you included Bella's realization! This story is great and so suspenseful!
notecrafter chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
I know this is a tall order but have you ever tried doing an all-human take on Edward and Bella? Its way different from this story but I thought since you're such a good writer you could pull it off. PM me with the answer. Please!
notecrafter chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
I haven't read a fanfic this suspenseful in a while! You're a great writer!
notecrafter chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
This is great so far! This is such a new side of Bella! I love it!
ZoeyRedbird25 chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
All I am saying is I started reading this as it was recommended by a friend. She told me I would love it. Never in a million years did I think a fanfiction would ever make me cry. Yet, twice, in chapters 20 and 21 you made me bawl my eyes out. I just wanted to take second and tell ya that. You are an amazing writer! I can't wait till you come back and write more!
B. Slone chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I like this story so far, Nice twist
1,903 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »