Reviews for The Hardest Part Is Falling
DragonGirl323 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
I think that little 'shrub or bush' argument was pretty funny. And I'm kind of surprised that Rikku and Yuna found them so quickly. I thouht that it would have taken longer. *shrugs* Oh well, still love your story anyways! :]

I hope you update again soon! I can't wait to read more!

Paine jnr chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Lookin' good. Melikes. ] The plot's pretty good, and the characters are very well written.

I'm interested. I wanna know more about these evil dudes, though. They don't seem to have much of a motive, besides being power-hungry, which worries me a little. Of course, I can hardly talk, as my main villain in Assassins hasn't shown a motive as of yet, or any reason for his power-hungry nature.

Still. I'm really liking this. I'm keeping alert for updates. ]
Songsa chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
I was kind disappointed that Yuna and all them found Paine so quickly. I liked it when it was just her and Baralai. Ah well. Still a good chapter.

I will be sure to read and review the next one.
Yuna Of Besaid chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
haha loving the shrub/buh thing. Very Baralai like- well at least how I imagine in my head. Good chapter :)
Songsa chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Well I'd say this is pretty good. It’s a very catchy storyline that’s hooked me in and leaves me wanting to read more. I’d say you’re doing a fine job with staying in character. If anything, the whole Paine crying thing might have been pushing it a bit, but it’s not even that big of a deal considering that she was trying not to out of stubbornness.

There are some grammatical errors though. I'm too lazy to go and point them all out, but here is one in this chapter:

"He asked still a little weary of letting go of my arms."

I could be wrong, because I could be reading this sentence all wrong, but I think you mean "wary." "Weary" means tired. Unless Baralai is tired out from holding Paine back, I think you meant to convey nervousness or anxiousness of letting Paine go because he’s afraid she’s going to hit him again.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

~TurboTwistedFire
salanghae chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
aww

this is cute

paine hitting baralai

lol

i wonder wat happens next

keep writing
Yuna Of Besaid chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
Wow,aw the line 'you know all my secrets' was just so sweet! Great Chapter :)
murdocaugust chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
For a first fiction you are doing a good job. : )

And don't worry about characterization as other have said, it's all good.
DragonGirl323 chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
I think you did just fine on their characterization, you've got nothing to worry about. This chapter was wonderful! I loved every word and I can't wait till you update again! Hurry please! :]

Yuna Of Besaid chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
aww poor paine
DragonGirl323 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
This was a really good chapter! I got really sad when I read the dream sequence cuz I thought it was real...but you did a good job! Lots of suspense! :]

salanghae chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
OMG

i freaked out when i was readin it

i was lik

NO BARALAI!

but i'm glad he's ok rite now

i hope u keep writing

it's gettin really good

thanks
salanghae chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
omg!

this is getting really good!

i wanna noe wat happens next so plz update!
DragonGirl323 chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
This chapter was really short! :[ I really hope that you update again soon! I wanna read more! This just keeps getting better and better!

Authorwhohasntwriteninyears chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter. There are so many questions, but what I want to know is who are the men and why do they want Baralai dead. Update soon.