Reviews for The Power of Kings
The Emperor's Underpants chapter 1 . 5/13
I hate how you do this, you know. This, this- this horrible habit of hitting right in the feels everytime. You bad, bad, girl, Candy-chan.

Really, this one was beautiful, as always. You're always surprising me and leaving me in despair in the end every time. D:
Hunter's Way chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
ah, such lovely little lines. they really do describe them, this is perfect, they are perfect(FOR EACH OTHER)
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This completely summed up C.C. and Lelouch's complex relationship: partners, equals, friends, lovers... and it was all done in only fifty sentences!

Seriously, your writing style is so poised, beautiful, authentic and persuasive; it's as if whatever you write is the original creators' script. It also has the power to bring me to tears. And I didn't even cry at all during the anime ;)
123rwefsdf3q4 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love it. Especially the one about the analogy between Jesus and him. Never thought of it that way.
Glorious Zero chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
probably one of the best written stories on this website... Sad and happy at the same time. This is a complete masterpiece
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
So pretty much, whenever I read this, that last line kills me. That last line also stuck in my head for a long while after I first read this. It's gorgeous writing.
Xanthia B chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is...beautiful. I love it. It's on my Favourite's List - go check if you don't believe me.

Well done.

~X.B.~
KatYen chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
You have such beautiful prose, and just hit all the right buttons; I don't want to spoil the moment by writing a long comment, because you've reduced me to tears.

I haven't cried in a while, now.
Adiemus Sotiria chapter 1 . 6/9/2009

so poignant...

so real...

Keep on Writing!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Not your usual average fic, but it's very interesting to read. All these moments are precious. C.C. and Lelouch are meant to be. Good job.
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Wow! I like it! It's short and sweet.
mgtragoedia chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I have 4 words to say. Beautiful, I loved it.