Reviews for An Inevitable Conclusion
poweroverbirds chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I thought it was really beautiful.
tina chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
ah that was beautiful. i actually got misty-eyed. it was absolutely brilliant, love. it made me happy inside! i cant stop smiling, so very very cute.
Britt3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
*giggle* WAI! SHE SAID YES, WAI! WAI! Cute, cute, cute! I love Ron/Hermione fics! CUTE!

~Britt
LilzQueenofQuills chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
*sniff* (wipes away a tear) That was beautiful.

Luv Lilz ~ Queen of Quillz
Ketchum chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
that was cute! good job!
Love Goddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
More, more, MORE!
Julephenia chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Sniff. Fluff. That's it. Your on my Author's list, now!
Ronslilangel chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
beautiful! i laughed, i cried, but most i cried...it was SOOOO sweet! ::sniff:: i'm still crying..
LMR chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Heck, yes!
Pink Magic Marker chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
awwww that was soo sweet! SEQUEL PLEASE? that would be great if not then this story was still great, keep up the great writing!
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
awwwww...Keep writing!

Love,

the one and only-

Ooshati Elf

~God Bless~
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Heh..heh..heh..,I don't think the chances of Ron putting down your vase is a good one _ I LOVE this story! Wow,I mean wow,this is great. So realistic too,its funny how Ron tried to make everything perfect at the begining. I love the ending,its true,Harry did see it coming,it was bound to happen. Ron and Hermione were meant for eachother! Please write more sotries soon,I can't seem to get enough of them! Until I review again,take care,bye.
sunshyndaisies chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Oh my goodness... beautiful, just beautiful... That's really all I can get out, since I've been rendered speechless :)
monsley chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
"Twining their fingers together, Ron tugged Hermione into the middle of the Common Room, where everyone tried to act like they'd not been listening to the lovebirds."

Lovely and funny. You just _have_ to keep writing! Thank you for sharing this amazing stories with all of us.
ronhermione4ever chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Hey! I liked this story. Write more. Good Luck!