Reviews for Jasper's New Moon
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 7/12
Please continue with this story
TwiHARD chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was really amazing.A marvelous only thing that was missing was a bit more of Jasper's point of view. I mean, the guilt , his love for Alice and his opinion on Alice's Birthday plan, his tempt for Bella's blood should have been more is all I can suggest. Do continue writing. I really like your story, especially your literature. Keep writing on...ALL THE BEST!
proudmom93 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
off to a good start, woud love to read more.
erica chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
that was awesome
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I really like this story. I wanted to tell you that it is incredibly unique. Do you know how hard it is to find a New Moon in JPOV? It is almost impossible and when you do find one it has other pov;s mixed in. To the main point: Do you intend to continue this story? I saw that you haven't updated since November and worried that you have abandoned this idea. It would be a shame for you to do so for I feel that you have a very accurate portrayal of Jasper's personality. Most people have him too sweet or too cold. I have always gotten the impression that he probably used to be sweet but was hardened and damaged by war until he was simply calculative until Alice softened him slightly giving him balance between the two.
Saori chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I'd say that it'd be best to put his uncontrollable blood lust from edwards POV.. Jaspers mind goes blank except subconsciously his thoughts run wild... which edward can hear... that'd be an interesting take!

good bit tho, i thought the dialogue was closer to Stephenie's than most of the fanfic writers i've read. gw.
Sydney chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I Love it but... did u see the MTV Movie Awards where they showed New Moon sneak peak i pictured everything and it was like everything in the preview and im ust saying
aliceandra chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I loved it! hope you continue it!

~Alice
Akito Megumi chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
oh is there more? Please say there is more!
MissJackieMac chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Are you going to be doing more?

Or just a oneshot?
OhHaleYes chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Ah don't stop! This is brilliant. I think you got everybody's personality just right. Brilliant :]
Jespeon chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very good, well done. I like the fact that it's from Jasper's point of view, since you don't often think about his side. I'll give you a tip though, like I do with everything ].

Tip: Try to put a bit more about his blood lust when Bella's been cut. Would it have reminded him of his time as a newborn, when he couldn't stop his lust? Or would he like it, would it feel more natural? It's not something you get to see very often, so make the most of it, overdo it a bit.
TheRealOriginalSammy chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Brilliant! Never Read A JPOV On This Before! Love It! x
PrincessLilith57 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
well I guess it could have been alot alot worse and just as a question they didn't go huntting why? I mean were they hoping or waiting for that and I always wondered what about alice how could she have not seen it comming
K.E.Degz chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Nicely done. Jasper is totally my favorite...I can't wait for the next chapters!