Reviews for Hope Springs Eternal
batmanvspredator chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Hey man, when are u gonna finish this story? I'm getting really excited. I want to read more.
alisosia chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
so glad that this story will be continued
Julian Carax chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
:- You left it right before I got to see them meet Superman. Dude, that's just harsh.

Anyways, it sucks this didn't get found by many people. It's got great possibilities. I can see Lex being that much of a dick too - no doubt through cloning. Bit harder that he erased all knowledge of alien races which are in fact widely seen in the DC universe but still...

Seeing Superman team up with a bunch of smugglers who are quite happy to shoot you if you aren't being nice would have been entertaining.

If you're still around, perhaps you'll continue this little gem?

I hope to hear from you.
katie147 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
wonderful story, hope u continue :)
Phoenixfire979 chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Please continue this, im really liking how its goin!
fanskap chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Good story, hope to see an update soon.
Tanydwr chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
Wow. Looking forward to more.

Lex arranged the Exodus? Did he manipulate all sorts too? Trap Superman? And maybe Lois? You did reply to say that Lois might be in it... And Lois would be a slight problem if you're going to manipulate the world into believing the planet is failing to support life...

More soon please!
Tanydwr chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Intriguing. I look forward to reading more.

Although... Superman without Lois Lane! Horrific! Sorry, that's out of my system now. I've never read the comics. Superman for me is via films and LnC:TNAoS. And Smallville. But since Clark's not Superman on Smallville yet, that doesn't really count.

Shutting up now.

More soon!
writtenwordlover chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Getting caught up, interesting storyline, what happened between Ath and Badger was unexpected...I like that. Ath always scares me because he did threaten to end Inara and I do believe he would have returned at some point along the time line and done some damage.

The use of Captain Daddy usually bothers me, although I do think, River thinks, of Mal as a surrogate father, I don't recall her ever using that moniker. River using TM for control and relaxation followed with her imagining at the end worked well...and you did keep her touched, as they say.

I tend to enjoy the smaller, slower verse you’ve created as it reminds me of the series rather than the movie (yuk). Your use of subtle humor, “What might you be saying dear?” Is fun and in character.

Looking forward to more.
bladefax chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Interesting tidbit...would love to read more.
jane0904 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Interesting. Be interesting to see where this goes. Just one point - Mr Cobb's first name is Jayne ... with a 'y'.