Reviews for Tangled Webs
lunaly-lovely chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really love this fic, you have totally convinced me that the Lavender Brown in the book was just acting :P The story that you have woven here really captured my mind. Thank you :)
Zxcvbnm chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow, at first when I clicked upon this story I didn't really expect anything much. (Me and a friend were messing about seeing whether someone would write a RonXLavender fanfiction (we expected it to be really cheesy and mary-sueish))
But, this was amazing! Once I started reading I couldn't stop. I liked everything about this story, the way you gave Lavender a personality. (She never had one in the books...) The way you suddenly made her into a more complicated character, but yet her actions correspond with what happens in the books, and you gave her a perspective!

So good job!
MissMileyRaion chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
This is a very interesting character study, and I enjoyed it immensely. I never really thought much about Lavender, but this story makes a lot of sense, and I like that, that it is completely plausible. Well done.
Needle In A Haystack chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Haven't read the relationship of ron and hermione from lavender's pov before, but if you think about it its an amazing idea. Who knew she was so deep? Really good, quite moving, had its sad moments too. Please keep writing ive favourited quite a few of your stories because they're all amazing!
Musical Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I feel like such a horrible person! I'd found this years ago, and decided to re-read it today only to discover that I never reviewed it! What makes it worse is that I've even recommended it to friends and strangers alike, but never seemed to tell you - the author of this amazing story. I'M SORRY!

*ahem* anyway... As you can probably tell, this is one of my favourite HP fanfics - scratch that, one of my favourite fanfics of all fandoms - as it makes me think of a character that I never really liked - Lavender - in a completely different way than I did in canon, and lets me understand her. And after reading this, who can fault her for wanting to help? The way you tell this story is perfect, and I really want to thank Parvati and Seamus for always being there for her.

Gahhhhh I can't get the words right, I'lll just say that this is AMAZING and thank you for writing. It was definitely worth it. You have redefined my canon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
That is an awesome last line and that was wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
This Lavender is an AMAZING person. She deserves a hug and cookies and a puppy.
Girl Holding a Paperback chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
As usual, you did an amazing job. I love love love the take you did on Lavender, you made everything seem so real. It was really a beautiful piece, and I am happy that I got the opportunity to read it.
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
wow! that was great. I'm glad you took the time to make Lavender real for us.
fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is absolute brilliance. No one could rewrite Lavender from the Harry's POV the way you have done right now, and done so beautifully. I like the common traits Lavender shares with Hermione- the fear of failure, the need to 'fix' things and I especially adored the description of why Divination is the subject for her. I kept thinking why she would go on as long as she did, but by the end, I got my answer. I look forward to your stories. :)
Jessica chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I loves this sooooooo much! I like the unique point of view and I appreciated the thing where Lavender was more inside then Hsrry gave her credit for. LUV IT!
Rebakah chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
You gave me a lot to think about. You did a great job on creating a whole new side of Lavender and it's very impressive I love the little Seamus/Lavender bit at the end :)
TisforTatty chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I see that I'm finding this story very late, but I have to say how much I love it! I was one of those typical Ron and Hermione fans that found it all too easy to hate Lavender, until I thought about how normal it would be of her to do and act the way she did for the reasons we were led on to believe. Then I find this, and I must say I like this version much better than just accepting 6th year as a big misfortune from mixed-up emotions! This take on Lavender is amazing, and your writing makes it so believable that this is just going to have to be my canon from now on. Amazing job with this story, it only makes me love all of these characters even more!
charlouis chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
(Trying SO hard not to cry right now...) OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! I love to think of Lavender this way SO much better than the way she was always made out to be! Bravo for such an amazing take on this!

~PotterFan4Ever :D
rednose chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Just wonderful. I really like it. Poor Lavender.

I like her talk with Hermione and the part about kissing is hilarious. Thank you so much.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »