Reviews for Tangled Webs
Xiaou Nem chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Wow. Cool story with so much personal growth!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
A very interesting take on Lavender.
mettigel chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I like the way you portrayed Lavender and her trains of thought seem plausible to me. For Lavender's sake, I really hope this story was canon because the R/L relationship as described by JK was nothing but awful.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Nice theory, you've written it quite believably... But I still have a hard time picturing Lavender spending so much time just to get Ron and Hermione together.

Good story
chavi chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
A very different, unique and special take on lavendor..
Beautiful heart and cute intentions..
Her pov was great..though i did portrayal of ron in there..
But i loved his description in her ..
You did great job here..thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of work..
Looking forward to more of your r/hr work..because thats what i read..
Under rating t n m..because rest of it seems to childish for a couple like them who had grown together.. ;)
M. Jackson Potter chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Love it S2
NoLongerHere2334 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Wow. This story is so amazing. It's completely perfect and I love it and you're insanely talented. *Favorited*
mereedithh chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Oh my god I love this fic- you take a totally minor, seemingly shallow character and add a whole new dimension to her and fit it in with the lines of the actual book! I am always going to think of lavender like this now. (Which is obviously much better way to look at it) urghh I just love love loved this!
lunaly-lovely chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really love this fic, you have totally convinced me that the Lavender Brown in the book was just acting :P The story that you have woven here really captured my mind. Thank you :)
Zxcvbnm chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow, at first when I clicked upon this story I didn't really expect anything much. (Me and a friend were messing about seeing whether someone would write a RonXLavender fanfiction (we expected it to be really cheesy and mary-sueish))
But, this was amazing! Once I started reading I couldn't stop. I liked everything about this story, the way you gave Lavender a personality. (She never had one in the books...) The way you suddenly made her into a more complicated character, but yet her actions correspond with what happens in the books, and you gave her a perspective!

So good job!
MissMileyRaion chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
This is a very interesting character study, and I enjoyed it immensely. I never really thought much about Lavender, but this story makes a lot of sense, and I like that, that it is completely plausible. Well done.
Needle In A Haystack chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Haven't read the relationship of ron and hermione from lavender's pov before, but if you think about it its an amazing idea. Who knew she was so deep? Really good, quite moving, had its sad moments too. Please keep writing ive favourited quite a few of your stories because they're all amazing!
Musical Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I feel like such a horrible person! I'd found this years ago, and decided to re-read it today only to discover that I never reviewed it! What makes it worse is that I've even recommended it to friends and strangers alike, but never seemed to tell you - the author of this amazing story. I'M SORRY!

*ahem* anyway... As you can probably tell, this is one of my favourite HP fanfics - scratch that, one of my favourite fanfics of all fandoms - as it makes me think of a character that I never really liked - Lavender - in a completely different way than I did in canon, and lets me understand her. And after reading this, who can fault her for wanting to help? The way you tell this story is perfect, and I really want to thank Parvati and Seamus for always being there for her.

Gahhhhh I can't get the words right, I'lll just say that this is AMAZING and thank you for writing. It was definitely worth it. You have redefined my canon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
That is an awesome last line and that was wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
This Lavender is an AMAZING person. She deserves a hug and cookies and a puppy.
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »