Reviews for Tangled Webs
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
wow! that was great. I'm glad you took the time to make Lavender real for us.
fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is absolute brilliance. No one could rewrite Lavender from the Harry's POV the way you have done right now, and done so beautifully. I like the common traits Lavender shares with Hermione- the fear of failure, the need to 'fix' things and I especially adored the description of why Divination is the subject for her. I kept thinking why she would go on as long as she did, but by the end, I got my answer. I look forward to your stories. :)
Jessica chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I loves this sooooooo much! I like the unique point of view and I appreciated the thing where Lavender was more inside then Hsrry gave her credit for. LUV IT!
Rebakah chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
You gave me a lot to think about. You did a great job on creating a whole new side of Lavender and it's very impressive I love the little Seamus/Lavender bit at the end :)
TisforTatty chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I see that I'm finding this story very late, but I have to say how much I love it! I was one of those typical Ron and Hermione fans that found it all too easy to hate Lavender, until I thought about how normal it would be of her to do and act the way she did for the reasons we were led on to believe. Then I find this, and I must say I like this version much better than just accepting 6th year as a big misfortune from mixed-up emotions! This take on Lavender is amazing, and your writing makes it so believable that this is just going to have to be my canon from now on. Amazing job with this story, it only makes me love all of these characters even more!
user7348275293 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
(Trying SO hard not to cry right now...) OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! I love to think of Lavender this way SO much better than the way she was always made out to be! Bravo for such an amazing take on this!

~PotterFan4Ever :D
rednose chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Just wonderful. I really like it. Poor Lavender.

I like her talk with Hermione and the part about kissing is hilarious. Thank you so much.
rednose chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Interesting. A story where Lavender is not a bitch, slut or just stupid is really a new way to look at her. I like the idea that she is just helping Ron and Hermione. I mean, to be honest, even the always absent Harry has noticed that something is between his friends, so why should not all the other have seen it. Lavender was in the DA, helped Neville and Ginny in 7th year and she fought in the battle of Hogwarts. Really, I think a so superficial person like she is described in her 6 th year would not do soemthing like that. Thank you
catherine chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I loved the new perspective on Lavender... I'm glad you took the time to write this :)
laura-csm chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
My last review of the night : )

This was yet another brilliant story. Reminds me of Wicked and how there are two sides to every story. I despised Lavender before and now I think...I may actually like her! I think I'm about to hit the Lavender/Seamus stories on FF now.

Your stories are beautiful and thought-provoking. I love them.
AnnieBananie97 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I LOVED this story! I'd always thought of Lavender as an idiotic, self centered bitch, but this story COMPLETELY changed my opinion of her. I like this Lavender much more than my previous thought of her.

-Annie
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Loved the ending! great job!
dih chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I haven't laughed this loudly in a really long time. "How long are you going to call him Ronnie?" "Until I think of something worse." This is delightful. I've always found Lavender's behavior absolutely appalling and wondered how she *could* be *quite* so awful. Won-won indeed! This is such a great spin to put on the situation - that she's doing it on purpose. Nothing is so delightful as a secret but perfectly consistent hidden back story and I thank you for this one. I see it was written three years ago but it does say 'to be continued.' Please do.
Mitchie Love chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I'm literally speechless. I've always seen Lavender as sort of a teacher for Ron. That she later looked back on his life and saw how happy they were. (:

This was really beautiful and I actually pictured it almost movie-like. I could see Lavender telling the story as well as the images of the wedding, the first kiss, everything. I already liked Lavender, but this made me like her so much more.
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
...this makes me adore lavender brown, and i don't know if i can ever stand to read anything bad about her ever ever again. Sigh. Everything you write seems to get to me on a ridiculously personal level (lol i just thought of how flooded your inbox is probably going to be with all these random reviews from me. heh.)

for some reason, this fic has moved me towards a slightly more...somber mood (the reason for the lack of usual ardent praises, though i assure you, they're still applicable). I'm really glad that Lavender got...a slightly happy end, ish. I really really really want more happy lavender fluff right now though, ahaha (hint hint? :3 haha just kidding. sort of.)
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »