Reviews for Tangled Webs
phoenix008 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
i dont think anyone can understand some of the characters as well as you do. one of these is certainly lavender. that was amazing (as all of your stories are) :) after reading your story, i cant think of lavender any other way.
AlwaysInADream chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I like this story.

... Yep. That's my whole review.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Really good story. Love it!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
It didn't turn out well, poor Lavendel.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Really good(and long) first chapter. You bring somuch deap to her personality.
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
this is really goooood
RandomSoySauceMonster chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
My brain just exploded from your awesome story. This portrayal of Lavender is the best I've ever read and it's definitely going to be canon (for me) from now on.

I particularly enjoyed the idea of the wedding present. It was sweet and it seemed to fit in with the canon universe.

I'm going to go re-read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince now that I'm seeing Lavender in an entirely new light.
deleted111 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love the idea that Lavender was "Won-Won"ing on purpose. Really great :)
SapphireMoon10 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

Thats all I can say. You have created a perfect story that is, as Ron would say, bloody brilliant!

I'm going to make all my friends read this now!
livandletliv chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
The complexity of your characters and your plot, and the way you portray emotions so strongly, is, I think, what makes your stories so good and so interesting to read.
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
This was truly brilliant. Amazing. Who'd have thought Lavender was so deep? I really loved reading this.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Amazing! it was nice to see some depth and substance in Lavender's character and in a wierd way it made sense (partly because of the way you wrote it :P). It was really nicely written and I love Lavender/Seamus pairing! Awesome job! I'm a huge fan of your work!
Westward Rambler chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
"Yes, I was attacked by the untransformed werewolf Fenrir Greybeck, and yes, I am exceedingly lucky to be alive. I owe the fact that I did not die to Hermione, who hexed the beast off of me, and Seamus, who actually found me and kept me alive. I owe the fact that I survived to Parvati, Seamus, and Bill Weasley. And yes, that is a story that should be told and should be heard, but it is not this story, and so I will leave it for another time."

This is a GREAT idea for a story! I love the SeamusxLavender pairing, and you write it beautifully. Please do write this.

I think that one way that would be awesome to write it is including times from their seventh year at Hogwarts, because there are very few stories about that, with any pairing, and it would give a lot of great insight into their characters and their relationship.

If you were to do that, the only things that you would need to remember are: Seamus was nearly as big as Neville in the rebellion activity (since he was covered in wounds when Harry got to Hogwarts), that Seamus was without his best friend the entire year, and that Dean died during the battle. Er, I think that's all, anyway.

I think that all these elements will make a killer story, and no one could write it better than you. Please do! I'll love you forever!

Thank you for reading this (really long) review!
A. N. Mouse chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Okay, so I read this months ago, and I just recently wrote a fanfic for a Mirror of Erised challenge. Well, while reading this story again, I realize that it must have influenced me subconsciously or something, because this is the only Lavender story I have ever read and when I wrote mine, I have Lavender get together with Seamus too :).

I plan to post my story soon, you should check it out, it's called "A Touch of Lavender"

PS, I really really really like the whole idea of this story, and your descriptions and explanations of Lavender's actions make sense. Too many times you see stories where the only motivation for the main character is blinding love or hate, they can't see what's really going on. I like how you show your character going wrong and correct her in a realistic way. Very well done. :)
Nimbus2001Seeker chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Oh..my...Godric...that was AMAZING. I'm breathless- especially the last chapter. I can't believe it. BRB saving the link to 5 files on my computer so I don't lose this story
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »