Reviews for Four and counting
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 7 . 4/27
This story is so cute! Little sev is adorable. I can't wait to see what Harry and the twins have in mind, it is bound to be good. I hope there will be an update of this story.
scgaraycochea chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
I love it! It would be nice if you could continue writing this story.
Thanks
Regards
Frosty858 chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
If (and when) Snape turns back into an adult, he'd die of embarrassment knowing that Harry saw him as a toddler (and even helped give him baths!). I'm chuckling at the thought of the Potions Master returning to Hogwarts and desperately trying to command respect, but failing miserably because everybody sees him as cute little Sevvie :)
Frosty858 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I love all your stories! Especially all the ones about Snape turning into a kid, and Harry taking on the role of a big brother. It speaks volumes about the kind of man Harry is (a bigger man than James and Adult Snape were) that he can look past his grudges and see an innocent child for who he is.

Dumbledore really has an ongoing issue of not taking bullying and child abuse seriously! This is very in line with canon, although I wonder if the real Dumbledore was really THAT bad :)
Pathseekerme chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
I love this story! It's great! Sev makes a cute four year old child, and all the other family members are wonderful, too. I am looking forward to the zoo, very much. I find your depth of descriptions make me want to keep reading because it's like watching a movie in my mind's eye and I love it!
ntalcenent chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
yay, zoo trips are amazing!
ntalcenent chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
Awww, every four year old boy should own a stuffed tiger.
ntalcenent chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
A good friend introduced me to the idea of a difference between naughty deeds and being bad several years ago. I think I agree.
ntalcenent chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
I like kid fics for the emotion but find it hard to find fics with a good balance between believable and interesting when it comes to the kid talking. Thanks for writing this so well.
Rodniffyrg chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
I love Harry with Snape! So cute! (:
Rodniffyrg chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Omfg not the Dursleys! Ugh. Harry should raise little Snape.
Sweet singer chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
this is a gresat stoy I hope you will finish it one day. Little Sev is cute!
brightflare chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Very good story so far!
daisycb chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Please finish this. Your stories are so much fun.
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Oare you going to finish this? I hope so because its rwally good. :)