Reviews for Small Town Wonders
bella c'ella luna chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
seriously, it's just cruel to end the chapter like that. bella has been sexually deprived for ages! you can't just keep teasing her like that...i think you should spend all of tonight and maybe a little bit of tomorrow writing so you can post the next chapter forme.

because seriously, i think this is my new favorite fan fic. usually i don't like to read stories that are in progress... for this exact reason - you are torturing me! i didn't even get a kiss!

sad luna :(
kate7711 chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
love it! why do edward and jacob hate each other? this is a great chapter and i love the way you write. this is a great story and i cant wait for an update!
volleybabe241 chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
love it. Haha poor bella. Finally edward comes into the picture. Cant wait for more
bella c'ella luna chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
so i totally love this story! i planned on working onanticipation for a good chunk of today...but you went and distracted me.

i wonder who her son is... hehe. but i did love jake in the first two chapters...totally hott! i usually don't really go for him so much but you wrote him very well.

so you'll need to update this often for me. really. thank god only 3 chapters are up, otherwise i'd get nothing done...but yes, this is one of my new favorites! such a great beginning...i can't wait to see where you go with it!

kate7711 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
For a second there i thought this would be a Jacob and Bella story but then Esme showed up and that made me feel better, i mean this is an Edward and Bella story right? lol i cant wait to see where you go with this becuase it has so many directions you could take it and it's killing me not knowing what's going to happen next, so that means you need to update ASAP! please :)
shojobeat chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
go for it!and i loved this story!expecelley at the end of chapter 2!that supprised me!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10