Reviews for Small Town Wonders
Pendy chapter 17 . 11/21/2009
Great story. Wonderful lemons.
Cullen Cousin chapter 17 . 10/17/2009
WHOAH NELLIE! Boy you sure know your way around lemons! Gracious girl, you got my eyeballs sweating...not that I am complaining! I liked your story for several reasons like Bella leaving him instead of him leaving her. I also thought it was different by not mentioning Carlisle and Edward using is birth name of Masen. You did a wonderful job. I am so glad I listened to Bella C'est Luna's recommendation. Now I need to check out your other stories. Thanks again for writing a wonderful story.
mudpuddledemon chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
Cool story. I love Josh, and your small desert town. B going from hot to cold with Jake through me for a loop, and took a bit to recover from, but besides that, two thumbs up.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
What a great start! I'm so excited to read the rest!
Twireader81 chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
Loved it! It was so cute!

Great job!
marigold123 chapter 17 . 9/1/2009
Liked the epilogue! Got to see Josh one more time and find out he was in love too. B/E engaged and the pixie in the throes of wedding planning! LOL

Enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
Oh they are back together and made mad passionate love! Very hot! Enjoyed your story! Thank you!
marigold123 chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Loved Jake coming to talk to Edward...and we found out why Edward didn't like Jake. Enjoying! Thank you!
marigold123 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Really liked your EPOV! Edward's emotions and feelings of love for Bella came through so clearly. His despair at letting her go, because it was her wish, was so poignant! Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Still running away...oh Bella! Enjoying! thank you!
marigold123 chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Who would have thought that sweet barefoot Edward would turn into such a dirty talking sex god! Wow! Loved the truth or dare! Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Well did Jake get the idea that Bella just wanted to be freinds? Love Alice! Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Enjoying your story and your characters! I want to live wherever this place is! Homemade apple pies, the best burgers, friendly people. It could really grow on a person.

marigold123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Liked the first chapter. Bella's collapse was sad, she's not dealing very well with the death of Charlie. She's trying to run away, it seems to be staying with her. Will read on. Thank you
wolfpgirl chapter 17 . 8/21/2009