Reviews for When it Rains
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
Cuttttteeeeee
berry5tz chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Out of all the chapters to this story I think it was chapter 5 were Konan went on her rant about Akatsuki. Now that had me laughing as hard as Itachi! I loved it. In the anime/manga they tried to make all of these people sound and be so serious. But after reading Konan's rant about them. I felt like that was truly hilarious. I guess it all goes to prospective.

I had tears though too. But not from laughter. As I read of Kakashi's suffering. Oh, how he suffered! But Itachi was amazing here. He set Kakashi back up on the road to recovery. And to him back to Konoha. My only wish for this story was that Itachi could have stayed in tillage with his angel.

This story was sad. This story was funny at times. This story was definitely angsty. This story was a enjoyable read. Thank you.
tineyninja chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
So glad you finished another itakaka! Enjoyed this one too, was well only thing I don't get is why Pein left Kakahi and fled after recapturing him...?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Itachi I love you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Better than LOVE SLAVE.
Shirubagure chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I have to age that ending was crappy. xD I still loved this though. I read the summary I just knew something really really bad happened to Kakashi with the Akatsukis but I didn't imagine it to be like...like this! XD I don't even know why I love it and hate it at the same time and it tends to go more to the love side. o.e Dang, I know I kind of loved torture but er... I didn't know I loved torture up to this extent... Probably even worse... e.e I should go to a mental asylum for loving this. But anyways, I loved how you wrote this and how Itachi had to leave. Of course he had to. v.v So your ending was crappy but then it was one of the best endings too. XD I love this! ;D
Shirubagure chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Bwahahaha! XD I'm so sorry but Konan. Oh, how I loved her so much in this. XD She was just epic! I'm so so sorry but I loved how you portray her in this and I couldnt help but start laughing for a reason I know idea why. It was just...just awesome. x3
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
O.o for your ItaKaka fics, they are always so OOC.
YukitoHappa chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I cba to login ;)

Everytime i read this fic i always am moved. I love dark fics and Kakashi is one of my favourite characters and your literary skill always delivers this passage so well. The way you build up to the climax of Kakashi's rape is amazing- it really draws in the reader and shocks then :)
Please write more of these amazing fics as i love kakashi :D
Also, i see you really like OroKabu pairings so could i ever suggest a OroKaka fic?
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
TT-TT man to break Kakashi down like that omg omg im getting really sad i mean Pein is really that bad i didnt think so... i thought he was pretty justified
tenaciouspterodactyl chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Dawes! Loved it! And the ill bit of humor in there as well. Tobi is such a crack baby! But honestly coming from the point of view of someone who isn't as religious as yourself, the ending was a bit frustrating. But still enjoyed it nonetheless.
Mello chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
So sweet I'm a bit sad about itachi I wish he could have stayed I really do but all in all amazing story
YukitoHappa chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Extreemly good fic :) i keep coming back to re-read it!

I really want to start a kakahi fic (hes my fave chara!) but i wanna finnish my Kurt story (x-men) :L
but stories like yours' inspire me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I remember that somewhere in Naruto they talk about "accepting death" if you are a ninja, and I see Kakashi as a man who isnt afraid to die.
Aah.. but whatever, a bit OCC-ness is fine if it makes the story a better one :)
Elyxember chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Its not a bad ending. Its sweet and loving. Thank you for spilling the contents of your genius mind onto the internet for romantics like me to read.