Reviews for His and Hers
Pokeshipper4life chapter 4 . 1/22
This was one of my favorite episodes.
And I really hated how Paulina played Danny like that. He did not deserve it.

And another thing. When Sam mentioned the purple back gorilla, that episode was actually the one right after this one. Just thought I would let you know that.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 36 . 11/24/2017
I loved this.
When I watched Phantom Planet for the first time, I literally squealed when Danny and Sam kissed, and when he put the ring on her finger.
Danny and Sam are one of my favorite OTP'S.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 33 . 11/24/2017
Okay, the review I wrote for chapter 34 "Ready: Sam", was actually supposed to be for this chapter.
I dont know what happened, but that's where it ended up.
So, I will write my review for chapter 34 "Ready: Sam" here.

I really enjoyed the conversation between Sam and Tucker about Danny, especially when all of Sam's jewelry spilled onto the floor and Tucker found the ring that Danny gave Sam to hold onto.
I loved how Tucker would not drop the subject of Sam's feelings for Danny.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 34 . 11/24/2017
This was really good.
I loved Danny and his dad's conversation about Sam.
Just go for it Danny! Tell her you love her.
Phantom Planet was definately one of my top favorites out of the whole series.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 29 . 11/24/2017
Loved it.
I am thinking that the last part of this, with Danny holding Sam in his arms, happened, but we didnt get to see it because the episode was already ended.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 27 . 11/24/2017
Wow, that was really long, but really good.
I too had always wondered about the security system and how Danny had managed to go ghost without his parents knowing.
I also had always wondered about how Jazz went from being in her bed, to being at her desk. That was weird without even knowing how it happened.

This episode was definately a good one because Danny most definately sees Sam as more than a friend by this point, and I think with them having the exact same dream, he sort of knows that Sam likes him that way too.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 22 . 11/23/2017
Loved this.
In my opinion, I think "Double Cross My Heart" was when Danny started realizing his feelings for Sam.
I loved his jealousy during the episode, and the part where Gregor and Sam were sharing a plate of spaghetti, it was funny when Danny said "If they share a strand of that spaghetti, I'm gonna hurl".
Pokeshipper4life chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
This was another one of my top favorite moments.
What was it that Danny was hoping Sam would say to him before he went off to fight the Ghost King?
Pokeshipper4life chapter 10 . 11/22/2017
This episode was another favorite of mine.
Although, when Danny and Paulina were dating, it wasnt a real relationship because Paulina was being overshadowed by Kitty.
And the part about Kitty almost overshadowing Sam, I never even thought that it would have been like the Ember spell in reverse if she really had overshadowed her.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
Loved Danny's perspective on their first fake-out make-out.
This was one of my favorite Danny and Sam moments.
And I loved that last line when Danny said "Sam would still always be the first girl I ever kissed".
Yeah, the first and only girl he will ever kiss.
tb1021 chapter 37 . 9/20/2017
Words cannot descibe hiw much I loved this! It was beautifully written and makes me wish I hadn't scrapped a similiar idea I had for Girl Meets World. I can't wait to read more of your work. Keep up the amazing work!
Smokestarrules chapter 10 . 7/24/2017
Danny. Danny. Just, no. Danny. Why.

Amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 9/9/2016
I liked this whole thing a lot! I think you did a really good job at getting into their thoughts and emotions throughout the series.
Ohsochich chapter 37 . 7/16/2016
OH MY GOSH
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH I am not even kidding you, I lost at least 2 nights of sleep because of this dammed thing. And I- OW FUCK
CRICK IN THE NECK! CRICK IN THE NECK! CRICK IN THE NECK!
Renesmee Hermione chapter 37 . 12/16/2015
Type your review here. Thanks alot for writing this fanfic.I am a big fan of Danny Phantom but I never got a chance to watch the whole thing coz my dad din't pay for it's like i've watched it