Reviews for His and Hers
Ohsochich chapter 37 . 7/16
OH MY GOSH
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH I am not even kidding you, I lost at least 2 nights of sleep because of this dammed thing. And I- OW FUCK
CRICK IN THE NECK! CRICK IN THE NECK! CRICK IN THE NECK!
Renesmee Hermione chapter 37 . 12/16/2015
Type your review here. Thanks alot for writing this fanfic.I am a big fan of Danny Phantom but I never got a chance to watch the whole thing coz my dad din't pay for it's like i've watched it
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
I love that you added that, I really doubt Sam could have used the words she did in Phantom Planet if she was thinking right.
SecretSkrill chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
OH! MY! GOSH! That was like the BEST Danny and Sam story ever. I loved it! You completely nailed all of their emotions and fears. My favorite parts were the ones that you wrote and that were not in the actual show. Great job!
Aferus chapter 37 . 6/17/2015
So, I wanted to review this story because this was the very first story I've ever read on FanFiction, years ago, and after reading it, it's what inspired me to want to write my own FF stories and continue on in the same writing style that you wrote out in this story.

When I discovered it, I followed the story so closely and accurately and even watched the episodes and read along the story that correlated with it, and it enhanced the show for me exponentially in a way I couldn't even describe because you wrote it in such an accurate and special way. I don't think I've ever come across another story that does it like this and the romance and thoughts placed so much attention on the relationship between Danny and Sam.

I don't think I've been able to fully master romance genres because it's so difficult to place that much thought and effort into but you do it seamlessly in this story, with emphasis on events throughout the show in every moment where the connection between Sam and Danny was apparent, and it was as though this story filled in the missing pieces of the actual show and the relationship between the two.

I know this is one review out of hundreds left by, and this story has probably come and gone after so many years of being published, but I'd like to thank you, as the author for writing something this incredible and well-written. Others might not see it that way, but I believe it was perfect the way you began it and ended it. It actually made me wish there was more to the story and wish that the show had never ended, but it's that longing feeling for more that lets you know... this was a damn good story to make you feel that way. I appreciate it and impressive work on this story!
Kikachoo chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Okay...I have only read ONE chapter so far, and let me just say this... MY GOD! I have literally found my new obsession for, like, the next two days (because, really, even with the HUMONGOUS word count, my obsession will see to it that it is finished within two days...)! You have just made me probably the happiest little camper on this side of the world! Do you know how long I have been searching for some good, talent infused fanfics on Danny Phantom?! Quite a long time, I assure you! And how has this fitful searching paid off? By giving me the best! AAAAHHHH I'm so happy right now! Thank you for writing this, honestly!
Coin chapter 37 . 1/26/2015
Seeing people over praise this pairing sickens me to no end. Not because I'm a hater, because I take the concept of superheroes very seriously. Being a super hero takes a huge toll on your psyche and it's nothing to play around with. Danny needs someone who encourages him to believe in himself, but Sam suffers from too much double standard. I came to this story to see if it could change my mind about her, but it actually made me dislike her more. None of her actions in DCMH made any sense and she should have apologized. And as for PP, I can't/won't take her seriously until she walks a mile in Danny's shoes and sees what it's like to get brutally beaten almost every day to save people and get virtually nothing in return. Also, all she really does is ##### and moan throughout this story and has a ton of selfish thoughts. I always thought she was horrible in FWD. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you, sweetie. You need to deal with it. I never even got the indication she was in love with Fenton. Just Phantom. Because he's cool and unique and once he got rid of the powers, he was boring to her. Danny has to WANT to be a hero, not have Sam FORCE him. Also her inner thoughts when she thought Danny was dead. Yeah. She didn't think about his family or about how young he was or any of that. Just how it impacted her. Even then it wasn't that much. I would be on the ground sobbing. I don't know where I was going with this, but I still firmly believe that people ship these two because they're canon and that's it.
LotusWriter786 chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
Great job! I loved this story! I like fell inlove on how on point you were with their POV. Danny being clueless but still passionate and his witty banters. Sam with her smart comebacks, equally as passionate and protective but still having insercutities. It was like ugh. What i wanted from the show. Thats a main reason i love reading more than tvs and movies, you see how much they care. Great job agin loved it lots!
Cindy M 19 chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
I always grin at this episode Danny was so cute and funny, "you must really like me or you're nuts... You aren't nuts right?" That part was epic.
Cindy M 19 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
I love the end of that episode
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
The MOST fake Makeout Fakeout was with Dash XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Danny doesn't have to worry, since if a Fakeout Makeout was awesome a make out could be better XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
I hated Paulina after that episode, I agree with Sam on Paulina!
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I disliked Paulina after that, that was very mean and Danny never had know about that...
reneemon45 chapter 37 . 11/6/2014
Awweeeeeee that was one of the best DxS fanfics I've ever read bravo!