Reviews for Save Me
Narges chapter 1 . 4/14
Good start
k1942 chapter 5 . 4/9
I really, really hate Charlie, for causing this reaction in his daughter!
k1942 chapter 4 . 4/9
I don't care how bad Charlie is hurting, there is no excuse for him beating his only child! I almost hope the Cullens' wreak vengeance on him!
k1942 chapter 3 . 4/9
You had best listen to your father, Edward, he knows what's gone on at the Swan house!
k1942 chapter 2 . 4/8
Bella must need therapy, to recover her sense of self esteem, there's no way she should feel like its okay for Charlie to beat and abuse her!
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/8
What funeral; who died and set all this crap in motion?
supermangageek23 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Okay, I love the story but one thought stuck out to me through the whole story. What about Renee? She's the mother, like I understand it wouldn't ruin things for Bella and Edward, her having to go with her mom, but you didn't list a reason for the mom to be gone. I really love your story, all of your stories, I'm just a bit confused is all.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Ugh... Again...why do u stop when it starts getting really good...u need to finish. Please.
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I wish you'd post more of this... :-(
munkijs chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
sad and cute. what next. edward will change bella.
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Just one problem: Bella had to be 18 to be able to travel, specially abroad, without her father/mother consent.
cullengal101 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011

hope you update this when you get the inspiration to continue

i would like to read what happens next

please update soon

CassandraLowery chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Really wonderful! You have captured the mindset of the abused woman so well. Heartbreaking.

You are so talented, Juliet. I hope that you can pick up some of these stories sometime and continue them.
Iplaythefrenchhornlovetwilight chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase finish thIs story and BH!
Iplaythefrenchhornlovetwilight chapter 6 . 12/26/2010