Reviews for The Doctor's Letter
kissedbyfire6 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Hi! I thought I should read your other DW stories as well. You managed to make me cry. It was sweet and incredibly sad. You actually managed to make me think it was Ten writing. Ten from the TV show, not some other fic. It would probably be what he'd tell her.

Lovely!

Love,

Pears and Bananas
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh my God, this is so wonderful and beautiful and heart-wrenching. Rose is such a lucky woman. Thank you for writing this. Utterly beautiful
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This. Was. GORGEOUS! FAVOURITING RIGHT NOWWWWW! Sooo beautiful!
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
that was... wow. sweet and amazing. awh :(
SciFiGeek14 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
AW! thats pretty much all that i can say right now. lol
Drose Forever chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This letter is so beautiful. This ones going on my favourites list for sure.

Drose Forever
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Aw, that was beautiful! *wipes away tears* Very nicely written. Thank you and happy holidays! xx
Hollywood Grimm chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
that was sweet i really liked it :D
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is really sweet and well written!

Nicely done! :)
be93 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Inspired by something i havent quite written yet...now thats impressive.

blimey this was good, it sounded alot like the doctor, you are so good at capturing his charcter, hats off to you, i havent got a hat on but its the thoguht that counts.

a letter was a great idea i really liked it.

simple and short but passionate and sweet.

amazing.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Beautiful and passionately written. This sounds exactly what the Doctor might have said in a letter. Shows the extent and importance of love to people, and even HE would not have wanted what happened to Rose and himself to happen.

I really enjoyed reading this piece - it's simple, but it's also powerful, effective and very moving. Makes me hate the ending of 'Doomsday' even more!

I wish you luck with your next piece of writing. gODSPEED!