Reviews for Inner Turmoil
lol long live blowfish
narbig100 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
i like
pjoperson chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
My friends and I are complete opposite. Except for a few things
pjoperson chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
For some strange reason, that didn't surprise me
pjoperson chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
You lost me at she can't have kids
pjoperson chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
I knew nico was gonna say that when tyson asked!
pjoperson chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Yeah, I 'killed' Percy in my ff. But honestly, I was like, yay! Percys dead! I regret it now. Sorta
pjoperson chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I started fuming. And I was shocked and was thinking what the freaking hades! Okay not those words exactly. But u know what I mean
olgachic1997 chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
do u have a probblem with angels? cuz i mean at the whole story ur umm kinda showing that the angel is the one with the wrong opinions and is a nerd and the devil is the cool one andd stuff ... just asking.
starr1095 chapter 18 . 4/5/2009
aw i love the story it was awsome
zaz14 is potter mad chapter 17 . 1/30/2009
aw so cute
LesPaul12 chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
im a little confused at how Annabeth could 'never have kids'..but otherwise i like the story
splatteredpaint chapter 19 . 12/29/2008

that was great.

except i actually got mad when rachel announced she was pregnant with percy's child. THAT ticked me off. i never actually like her either.

only thing i have to say is the story went by a little quick,

nothing else really.

good work,

and i can't wait for inner conflict (:
mwh chapter 11 . 12/21/2008
you spell it Dionysus
mwh chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
if a mortal and a half-blood have a child, it depends on who the half-blood's parent is. Say, if it's Zeus, the child would go. if it's Hermes or aphrodite, nada.

If a half blood and a half blood had a child, that would still make their child a pure halfblood. cause 25% Mortal and 25% half blood plus 25% mortal and 25% halfblood would equal 50% mortal and 50% half blood.

don't ask me how i know. i just do. believe me, i know things.