Reviews for Ben 10 to Vampire
willdawg992003 chapter 11 . 2/9
pls continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
U should had Ben turn into Whampire if u get the chance
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Y U NO USE ULTIMATRIX
D
tenkennyson chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
You are underpowering Ben's aliens, Not at a level I should complaint but you are doing it. And Why Ben ran away from school like that? This is surely like Naruto leaving Konoha just cause Sakura rejected him
tenkennyson chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
This was a bit rusty but the remake is even worse. I guess I missed the chance, If I would have been around earlier I could have adopted it
Marionette of Wonderland chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
1) Creative and carefully plotted out. Impressive story over all!
2) What will you do for the villains created mainly for Alien Force and Ultimate Alien? Albedo and the DNAliens? The Forever Knights?
3) If you are following the same course as the Rosario Vampire plot, and when you arrive to the field trip, where will it take place? In Japan or in Bellwood?
4) The chapters were well thought out and very humorous. It so far is an impressive piece of literature!
ManlyMonk chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Ok, great story. The only things that i can input is that the Omnitrix maybe can incorporate yokai dna and that he can use WAYBIG when fighting lke Kokoa's mother or that super op vampire guy.
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I like the crossover, personally can't wait to see Waybig appear in the story, that alone will spook everyone in the academy, and with that transformation he will be stronger then Moka.
Darkfire90065 chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Awesome! Pretty cool how Kevin showed up on the eleventh chapter lol
plantkingman1 chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Good story! I hope your going to continue it, I would like to see Ben 10 vs. Kuyou
Chris Green chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Not that bad of a story! :D
Los Lobos chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
You do know that Ben's Loboan transformation is actually called Blitzwolffer, right?
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
The story is getting better and better as it goes on, and is combining perfectly with the original storyline, and normally I am not a big fan of Ben 10 but I am huge fan of Rosario Vampire, and I am glad that he became the Main character instead of Tsukune.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
The reason I am liking this story so much is because the Author is making the characters interact so well with each other, and is following the original storyline so well so I congratulate him for this.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This story has become one of my favorites featuring Ben 10 so please continue updating because I like everything that this story offers me so far.