Reviews for Ben 10 to Vampire
Jose19 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Gin is always so fun to deal with because he is a pervert and a character to deal with but Ben's Alien form that resembles a werewolf actually made Kurumu lust for him because Ben better watch out for Kurumu.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
I liked this chapter because the mermaids were involved but thank goodness Ben didn't act so stupid like Tsukune because he caused a great deal of pain and distress towards Moka in this chapter.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Ben is showing more of his Alien forms to the girls but they haven't seen anything yet because there are forms there that would blow away their imagination.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
The Yukari attraction for Ben might be too much because he is not into a pedophile phase but Yukari is such a pervert though.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I see that Ben will meet the smoking hot Kurumu but Ben will have it tough now he will know how hard is to have a Harem because he will have to eventually pick a girl to be with. I can say this much all these girls easily surpass his former girlfriend back home.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
This chapter will be interesting because Kevin adds spice to the story knowing on how he is, and he will tease Ben mercilessly about his Harem like Gwen.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
I remembery that Kuyou would be a very tough opponent for Ben because he hates all Humans, and the rule of the school is to kill all Humans on sight but what will they do to Gwen.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I remember this chapter very well from Rosario Vampire because it made everybody bond together in a stronger friendship with each other.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
This story settles it it is the same one that Kamen Ridder once wrote that I liked so much please continue but Ben will have a great deal of trouble dealing with this Harem, and wait until Ben and Kevin find out about his little problem.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
I hope you can continue this story some more because it reminds of a story that was discontinued and it was among my favorites as well.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I would love to see more of this type of crossover because Ben would fit it rather nicely in a school like this and not having Tsukune is also a blessing for everyone as well.
Smeehan98 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Umm...why not in crossover section. Not saying it's bad; haven't read it yet, but it just kinda sticks out that this is posted in the wrong place.
newbienovelistRD chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Have you ever considered doing a chapter called Whampire to Vampire?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I don't think ben ten should mix with Rosariovampire :/
Jetafray Angel chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
GRRRRRRR. UPDATE. UPDATE. Please? You really should! It's been forever since you have! Three years! Come on, update, please? This is amazing. Don't you just turn your back on this story! Come on, UPDATE! …

Please?