Reviews for Mother Knows Best
BeautifulLotus chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
I want more
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
Ah crud. I knew it. I just knew it would get to a crucial point and be abandoned. All that "I swear I haven't forgotten this story!" as the last post, and then never updated ever again. I was enjoying this, too, but now I'm sorry I wasted my time reading it.

Why can't people ever write out their whole story before posting it? I'm sick and tired of this crap.
karavinemarinas chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Update soon please...Thanks!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Love it continue please
Draco lover 91 chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
Awwww no I wanna know what happens :(
Betty the Bonita chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Ha! I love Christina telling Betty not to stare at Daniel's ass! I laughed so hard!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 20 . 4/7/2011
Your story is good and sweet. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
crystaligh chapter 20 . 1/31/2011
Please write something soon
jd chapter 20 . 11/12/2010
just wanted to let you know that i love the story line and i was just wondering when will you be uptdating because i want to know what is gonna happen.
kataragurl27 chapter 19 . 9/2/2010
this is a good one i love it
dettydoodaa chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
Omg more now or ill ddiiiieeeeee this was almost too good uber sweet qwant sum more hard core detty tho theyv dragged it out engh lol! Xx
ABBBBBY 3 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Hey, ive just finshed chapeter 2 and im loving it, i like storys where they stay at each other houses, it ALWAYS leeds to a kiss or something different ;DD
Sin-t-a-h chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
You haven't updated in 7 months! Have u abandoned the story?
Gems x chapter 20 . 5/3/2010
love this just hope u are able to update more soon
clare chapter 19 . 12/10/2009
hey like this story,don't understand why you stopped writting it please do more chapter this story has more to tell lol :)