Reviews for Quick Change
BiJane chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ha, I love this!

Donna and the Doctor are wonderfully in character, I can just picture them going 'Was that...', 'Yeah," Utterly brilliant!

I laughed too... fantastic idea, and probably has happened (more than once) in all honesty. Love it!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
HaHahahahaahahhhhh! LOVED IT!
TARDIStoaster chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I have a certain limit to how I rank stories in my reviews. Generally, nothing can go past Level 10, which is something along the lines of THEMOSTAWESOMETHINGINTHEWORLD.

This ranked as ! This was brilliant, priceless, fantastic, awesome, wonderful, and scrump-diddly-umpshusey-phantasmagoricly-AWESOME!

(You are a genius. Be proud, my friend. Be very, very proud.)
sienna27 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was hilarious! I've been shuffling through the old 10/Donna fics and that was the first one that made me laugh out loud. Very, VERY, well done :)
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
...wow...

I'll be honest, I've always secretly wondered about what would happen if the Doctor and Donna landed in Metropolis and... well... phone booths...

Or, for that matter, forget Superman! What about Bill and Ted? (You know they're totally the first regenerations of Rassilon and Omega...)
BrevityGravity chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was hilarious!
EternalDementia5 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Excellent! Absolutely fantastic!
Taranea chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
*applauds*

Brilliantly done. Short, sweet and a crossover. It takes skill to deliver a joke story in such a sleek, non-complicated way and you've done brilliantly.:)
Derek Metaltron chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
A very clear, witty piece and missing scene here, I'm susprised no one's ever thought of this one really.

Now do another. With Bill and Ted. :P
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh, HEE! This is just inspired. Absolutely inspired.
capemaynuts chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OK, you have got to post warnings about not consuming any liquids while reading your stories. I almost choked to death when the coffee I was drinking was accidently inhaled as I burst into uncontrollable laughter. I'm also sending you the bill for the new keyboard, since the old one was ruined by the aforementioned coffee. (j/k) So, that's a long way of saying I really, really love your sense of humor and take on the story!
tardislove chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Lol! This is the best :) I love Superman!
maridette chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
holy cow! that was funny! love it!
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
ROTFL! Why has no one thought of that before. Genius, pure and simple.

Hilarious and in a nice writig style too. Well done.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
AGHAHGAHAHAHAHHAHAH

AHAHHAH

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

OH MY PRECIOUS GOD! LORDY LORDY LORDY! That was good. Do anuvver!