Reviews for Dead Dads Club
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved this, the first time I read it. It's still great, but now I've watched the episode of Grey's Anatomy and I wish you would've credited it for the 'Dead Dad's Club.' beautiful fic. The last line was very powerful.
L.H. Knox chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I hate being part of the club.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
thank you. I'm sorry too.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
My dad died in 9 11 it was on my birthday I was so sad i never forgot that day worst birthday ever I never celebrated my birthday since then. I was only 5 when he died
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 5/2/2011

'liked the fic. good idea, good drabble.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wonderful! I am part of the dead godfarther club! He was my best friend!
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
intense
SuperBlaineSugarKane chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
wow this is soo breath taking i never want to join the club but i might one day i probaly will anyday but you never know when you ganna join im sorry for the people who have joined it
AshAttack chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
i absolutelt love this.
DarkHorse109 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That's really sad but good. Sorry to you and everyone else who joined the club.
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
a beautiful, emotionally-charged story.

i was almost a member ten years ago. luckily, divine intervention and some really good paramedics, doctors, and nurses stopped my induction into the club when my father recovered.

to whoever may be reading this: you know those signs when you pass construction on the highway that read, "Please slow down, my daddy (or mommy) works here"? please follow what the sign says.
Thecrazinessoftheworldnot on chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Since I'm typing with an iPod, I'll keep it simple. That was one of my favorite fics ever, great job. When I log in, I'll favorite!

I'm really sorry about your dad.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This story was great, but really sad. I really liked it!
wayd85 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I have to start this by saying that I hardly ever review stories, but this one really touched me. I knew going into this one that it would probably affect me; I lost my dad after a long illness on October 6th of last year (Freddie's October 4th here kind of made my breath hitch). But I had to let you know that I really appreciated the way you conveyed it in a simple and almost silent way. The characters all deal differently, and life does go on there are just occasional hitches and pauses when the grief hits. It's not dramatic and over the top like some might opt to write the same idea, but it's true to life and leaves you with that ache in your chest and throat. The last line really gets to me, because as someone who recently joined the "club", I feel like it's speaking directly to me/all of us. So, thank you.
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I loved that GA episode, too. This was so sad and so sweet. I haven't joined the club yet, but my dad's cancer just came after being in remission for less than a year, so ... well, let's just say I got teary.