Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Surreal Yume chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! 3
The characters are so well portrayed, the storyline is amazing, and your writing style is just so wonderful! I enjoyed reading this and is definitely something I will be re reading in the future :D

Although I have to admit I wanted more :(
Molly chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
Reading this again because I just love it!
Well donekeep writing and reading, it's good for the soul
Guest chapter 24 . 6/22/2013
Great ending but in so sorry it has ended!.ill be looking out for your future stories.
Good job on this story, I have really enjoyed reading. I hope you keep writing and posting.
:-)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Awsome story so far
k1942 chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
This tale of Alice and Jasper learning to know each other and searching for the Cullens was a lot of fun to read!
k1942 chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
Alice must be so pleased to finally have seen the Cullens again after all this time! So off they go to Portland, Oregon!
k1942 chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
I'm so impressed that Alice and Jasper actually drank champagne to usher in the new year!
k1942 chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
A really cute fluffy chapter, too! It was fun reading about their snowman building and snowball fight! It was the dancing on the roof in the snowfall that was just lovely!
k1942 chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
Amazing that Jasper would find his mother's locket with pictures of him and his baby sister inside! Also a bit spooky that Alice felt the pull of it from inside the pawn shop! Sweet that he put the chain around Alice's neck!
k1942 chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
Alice is happiest doing nice things for others, didn't take Jasper long to figure that out! When the children are involved, Jasper is exactly the same!
k1942 chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
I kind of figured it had to do with the Quileute wolves, they always block Alice's gift. Babysitting Tommy and Marilyn was a clever idea to get their parents together. Cooking those kids mac'n cheese must have nearly gagged Jasper and Alice!
k1942 chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
I can see why Alice feels almost guilty about Katherine, because it was Esme whom drained her and left John thinking his wife ran off and left him and Tommy! Alice is so invested in the Cullens as her family, she feels responsible, somehow!
k1942 chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Fancy it wasn't, but just perfect for Jasper and his Alice! Now they're back to their first place together. Hope their friends are still there, and the woman with a child wasn't their neighbor!
k1942 chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
One week to go and they're nearly ready. Got the dress, tuxe and a camera! Alice must have had a vision of the kind woman who took their picture. Alice always loves to take lots of pictures, to document the family, I guess.
k1942 chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
How strange that Jasper could walk the battlefields of Gettysburg and mourn a friend he lost there, over a hundred yhears ago! It's much happier planning the wedding, small though it will be!