Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
No! I wanted to see more Edward/Alice bonding! I have a feeling that out of all the sibling relationships they are the closest. Plus the Edward/Alice smackdown would be so FUNNY! I may have to write a oneshot of it (not based on your storyline of course so don't worry).
A x Stupid x Lamb chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
Aww i loved this story and i am sorry to see it go. it kept me entertained every chapter! you added such depth to the characters hehe aww i love Alice and Jazz! Well Done! Great story.
cool-gal95 chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
Awesome...I cant believe its really over *sniffles* I luvd it! I wish u wud do a one-shot l8r where this scene hppns 4m EdPOV. This story was really the best D
WriteMoreStories chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
Wow. I feel like crying. I don't even think I can put words together-for this review. I know you think it is a good place to stop but personally I think you should have one more chapter. Like, one month after Alice and Jasper met the Cullens and how things are going. I must say this story is fantastic. You have great writing skills and fluency. Not a moment that is boring or being dragged on or a moment that is moving way to fast. I really hope you write a sequel. Thanks for staying with this story,uodating and being a friend in a twisted way. I really LOVE the way Jasper and Rose bonded and the whole story.

Thanks and keep up the great work...Tally.
Katy chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
Please, please, please write more, your writing ability is astonishing and truly amazing! Your writing, in my opinion is by far more talented than stephanie meyers! Your plot is so strong. You really developed your characters very nicely too. Especially Jasper! Please keep writing! Can you be my bestest friend in the world and send me this writing work to my email? I might want to read it again in the future and I might by chance forget where I found this magnifficent work. My email is Thank you very much! :)
Phoebe911 chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
I'm so sad that it's over too! Well, for the last time, GREAT STORY!
John Cullen chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
That was really good. I enjoyed the ride. I can't wait to read anymore twilight fanfics of urs if you are going to continue writing. I loved this story and like I said in my previous ones it puts a smile to my face while reading it.

thanks

John Cullen chapter 23 . 4/5/2009
This has been really good. I'm looking forward to more of ur stories. hopefully more twilght ones.

John Cullen chapter 22 . 4/5/2009
Hey that was really good. I am sorry it took me this long to get to it but it was really good. I am already on the sequel on my fanfic. I am waiting for the last 3 chpts to be edited and then i will post it. This has been a great story It always brings a smile to my face reading it.

thanks

The Pixiee chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
THAT WAS AMAZING! I'm so sad the story is over, but thank you SO much for writing it. It's one of my favorite Jasper/Alice stories!

-The Pixiee
divine divinity chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
Really really loved this chapter.

Was really excited about this chapter, what would happen, how you'd write it, and you didn't disappoint. Was a perfect end to this great story. Really loved it.

Thought all characters were spot on, loved Alice, she was great, as were the others! :)

The length was great, any longer and it would feel dragged out, and forced, stopping where you did was the perfect point, would of liked to of seen more of the early days but there wasn't more to really be said after that final line.

Thanks for a great story, entire thing was awesome. Your a superb author. Maybe you could do a sequel of one shots all together in a story of the first year or something, switching POVs every chapter or something, and instead of being a continuous story like this one each chapter would be like a one shot... I don't know, you've written it all expertly that I really want to see more.
hi chapter 18 . 4/5/2009
Hey I have been reading for about 18 chappys and I havent reviewed once. My sister, being a person who is posting here as well, told me that is rude and it bugs her when ppl read but dont comment. She wants me to review every chappy but I will settle for this one and one when Im done :D Dont forget there are ppl like me who read everyday and dont ever review at all. Love your story, and I dont even seem to like many of this couple so THANK you. I mean it
Dare2dream00 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
you rock! i added your story to my favorites!
8Ri.LeE chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
aw im sad that this is the end of the story. amazingly well riteen tho. i luved evry bit of it! ur such an amazing riter! u should post another story or sumthin... well amazing end! -irockmysox123
elfgirlunltd chapter 24 . 4/5/2009
I'm so sad it's over! It was a good place to end though. :) Congrats on finishing it!
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »