Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
lilpeanut22 chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
Aw... It's so sad that the story is gonna end... But hey, it was awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter (or can I?).
Emiliana Keladry chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
I don't want this story to end either. You have done such a wonderful job with the love story of Alice and Jasper! I am anxiously awaiting the last part. :D

Emma
shlebs chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
Aw! I'm also going to miss this story when it is finished, but I love the direction it is heading in even it is sadly, the end. I've been anxiously waiting and I can't wait to see a bit of the first interactions with the Cullens!
hello12345678810 chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
finally the cullens. I am sad too, i think u should do a sequel or something. I cant wait to see how they all react but i dont want it to end. Im so proud of Jasper. Good chapter and i dont think it is rushed.
divine divinity chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
I loved it.

Really enjoyed it, I didn't think it felt forced or too fast. To me it felt like the rest of the story, their going about their business in their own little bubble trying to blend in, showing their love for each other, and it changes-not like the rest of the story but still fits in excellently. I can't think of a better way for it to go. :)

I enjoyed Jasper's private scene, finding the will not to hurt them, to stick with his diet. He found the purpose to keep going even when Alice isn't there its for her, you really showed his selfless nature. And his strong love of her. I think this chapter was very Jasper central, showing the strength of his love, the pain he is in around humans physically and emotionally, and how he is slowly over coming that.

Also showed her love for him, not as strong this chapter as Jasper's was but still very present.

Excellent chapter. Looking forward to the end, but at the same time I'm not. Sad to see this finish but thats what happens. :) Loving this a lot.
MainlyMaddison chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
i'm sad it's ending

update soon.
Phoebe911 chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
Aww, I'll miss this story! Ok, well update soon!
aca-avenger chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
i am going to miss this story so much too :(

you've done such a great job with it, just thought you should know what :D

great chapter as well! :)
irefusetodeletethisaccount chapter 23 . 4/3/2009
o *crys* Only one more chapter/epilouge? Aww

v,jxsdfdsdds;lgdkj;lkf
YourEmeraldEyes chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wowie. Love it. Update.

-YourEmeraldEyes
JAPerfect chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love each and every second of your writing. It is fantastic and i hope you update ver soon.
lilpeanut22 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Aw... Jasper and Alice were so cute in this chapter at the end! Too bad Alice can't see the Cullens cuz of the wolves (yes I figured it out). And a good place the Cullens could be living? How about Quebec, Canada? Or maybe somewhere in Maine... I don't know, but I can't wait for an update!
ying131 chapter 20 . 3/30/2009
Awesome story! Some really good characterization :) Great Work!
irefusetodeletethisaccount chapter 22 . 3/29/2009