Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
argenttmccall chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
aw! the last part was incredibly sweet! noo, the story's almost done! im sad about that, but im happy too! hope u enjoyed writing the story as much as i enjoyed reading it! :)
The Gnomist chapter 22 . 3/27/2009
THIS CHAPTER WAS ASWOME
lilmisstude07 chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
i've really enjoyed this story. you seem to have captured an idea of what life may have been like for alice and jasper before they met up with the cullen clan. they are my favorite couple so i can't wait to see what's coming next!
lalice chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
I loved this chapter, it was "beast". My favorite part was in the ending where they would celebrate the New Year in style. It's so sad that there is only like a chapter left and it's going to be gone 4ever... So the only advice I have is to write, write, write, and make it good. I've stayed with this story for like 4ever.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
No its almost over! I will miss this a lot! Oh and might I suggest somewhere in Montanna? It is near Washington but far enough away to not attract attention from Washingtonians. I just want to see the Edward/Alice room smackdown which, despite Edward's infamous temper, I always pictured as funny to the observer. Which of course would tic Edward off more leading to a hissy and a garage sulk... but whatever I still think it sounded kinda funny when described in the book but that's just me. *cries that it will end soon* OH is that dude whos wife died gonna propose?
raindropsX chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
this was great, very funny awesome job.
Tina101 chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
Very sweet chapter! I love Jasper!

~Tina101
hello12345678810 chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
im happy you updated! I love how alice and jasper are together. Im sad this will be ending soon. Maybe you should continue on but have it from like alice and jaspers pov after they meet the cullens. I dont want this story to end lol. Maybe a sequel :)
MainlyMaddison chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
update soon!
moonsnite chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
New york city! _
The Pixiee chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
Fab story. Really Sweet!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
findthewill chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
I love how you show Alice completely embracing human traditions and human friends - a New Year's Eve party, and even a toast at midnight. For her, it's not a sacrifice to be around humans, it's a joy. With no actual human memories, she's engaging in "human" life now.

Jasper, as always, will do anything for Alice, even though it's extremely hard. However, you show through his interactions at the party that it's becoming easier and less risky for him to be with people.
cool-gal95 chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
Awesome! Love it D

This chapter is really sweet...the way Jasper resolved to saty for Alice & their New Year kiss was adorable :)
aussie-chick-13 chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
aw only 2 chapters to go? :(

please update (or is suppose finish) this soon!
Ray by Another Name chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
How about Connecticut? Snows a lot and there are a lot of small towns there.
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »