Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
divine divinity chapter 22 . 3/26/2009
Loved this chapter, just like all the rest.

Well written, realistic emotions that really lift the story up, doesn't drag, isn't dull at any point even the small intimate moments of Alice and Jasper offer a lot to the story, has great pace and flow as well.

All characters are spot on also, just like always you've been able to show the many sides of the lovely couple. Your own creations fit into the story well, like they really do belong.

And just like every other chapter this one was just as beautiful. I love reading this story as it really feels like their past. :) Their really sweet together and I love how you've written it. :)

Looking forward to the end, at the same time I will be sad to not have more. well done thus far on an excellent fan fiction. Please update soon! :) Loved every word.
LiL AliCe 21 chapter 22 . 3/25/2009
As always a fantasitc chapter;keep the great work. It will be really sad to see this wonderful story end but hopefully, you can use your talent to write a sequel. I think the Cullens could be in Idaho,Montana,Washington or Oregon. Places like; Seattle,Portland,Idaho Falls,Lewiston,Helena, Butte. They could also be holidaying at Isle Esme, London or Ireland as that would be away from the werewolves. Keep updating and thanks for responding to my question.
elfgirlunltd chapter 22 . 3/25/2009
this was a fun little chapter. I like that you depicted Jasper's constant struggle, but that he was still able to enjoy himself in the end. :) I will be sad for this fic to end! But I think they're about ready to meet the Cullens. ha ha
Phoebe911 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
PLEASE update soon!
John Cullen chapter 21 . 3/23/2009
Hey that was cute. Not as fluffy as you made it out to be. Any good story has to have atleast one or two of thoes types of chpts. Sorry I have been mia My computer was in the shop and I got it back week before last so I was mainly focused on my fanfic. I took it down though I am going to put it up when I am finished so no worries there.

JJ
Kritika-1993 chapter 21 . 3/20/2009
that was really sweet.!
Twilight-OTH chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Aww that's so cute (:
Twilight-OTH chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
That's really good ! :)
8Ri.LeE chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
amazingly cute chapter! sry i couldnt review sooner, my laptop kinda broke (i uh kinda dropped it and broke the screen and stuff, uh yea...) and it is in the shop gertting fixed. so i cant be up in my room, or on the couch or anything being a lazy person and on ff reading adn reviewing. no instead i must come all the way dwn to my stinky basement and work on the slow and stupid computers here! :( ok sry, theres my rant. but im am sry i couldnt review sooner! lyk i said such a cute chapter! aww thats so romantic, dancing in the snow! aww, well it is to me. plz update soon! gud luck wit the pi thing too! once a math class got to eat actual pie in class on pi day! my math class couldnt, we were so mad! well plz update soon!
The Gnomist chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
PI ROX!

I remember when we learned the in 7th grade our teacher made us Pie!

those where to good days before highschool... C

ps LOVE THE STORY
Twilight fangirl13 chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
sorry I haven't updated in a while. I still am reading its just that I haven't been reviewing sorry about that, but it still really good.

And also this is something about me and my friends nerds are all book-ish and geeks are all math-y. So you would be a geek not a nerd. me and my friends say that were nerds because were all almost failing math.

Don't be mad or anything its just a joke that we do because we have this really geeky math guy in are class. ;)
Tina101 chapter 21 . 3/16/2009
Can I have an Alice plushie!

Anyway, super adorable and fluffy chapter!

~Tina101
LiL ALiCe 21 chapter 21 . 3/15/2009
I am so0o0o0o happy that you updated! It was fluffy but sweet and very cute. Gosh, don't you just love Jasper and Alice? I do...! Just one question- whats going to happen next? Only one way for me and the other fans to find out-you update more chapters! Why do you love Alice and Jaasper so much? I love them too, but I would love to know your reasons-put it in your profile or at the very end of the chapter.
Meztli14 chapter 21 . 3/15/2009
Yay for Jasper plushies! GImme! Nice fluff! thank you for updating. 10/10
Phoebe911 chapter 21 . 3/15/2009
Great chapter! Though, that's probably expected. I mean anyone who can write this story must be a fabulous author! Anyway, I LOVE this story! It's so cute! Alice and Jasper are one of my favorite couples, and I think that as two separate people, they are both AWESOME! (If that sentence even made sense...)
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »