Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
great chapter, mac and cheese... sorry random thought... anyway great chapter! Can she not see thge Cullens because they are with the werewolves, ti would be one of the only explanations. Twilight riddels? where do you find thsoe? ANyway I can't wait till the next chapter, and when they meet the cullens!
findthewill chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
Very nice - light and sweet. I like how Alice is taking care of John and making sure his life is in a better place before they move on. Nice overlap with the Cullens meeting the wolves for the first time - we know this happened before Alice & Jasper joined them and it makes sense that they would have been hidden from Alice at that point.
foxxisammi chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
i know why she cant see the cullens! its coz theyre in forks right?yay for me do i get a prize? lol jks
aussie-chick-13 chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
please update soon
ashu chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
its really good...i was engaged
coolgal chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
that was great. Is Alice not able to see the Cullens bcoz the Cullens will be meeting the wolves soon? U know, she can't see them. So, until the Cullens meet them & a new decision is made, she cant see them.

Newyz, thnx for the update.
elfgirlunltd chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
is it because of the wolves that she can't see them?

This was a cute chapter! I love their interactions with the kids. :)
unused account-not in use chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
Is it because the Cullens are in the same area as the wolves?
IFONLYIOWNEDTWILIGHT chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Update faster.
divine divinity chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Great chapter. Was a little slow but didn't drag so was all good. :) Enjoyed the tie in with the Cullens and John, how Esme's loss of control was tied to them in a way, like people say 6 degrees of separation or something...

Enjoyed this chapter even though it was a little slow, I like the normalness of it, how Jasper and Alice's love is so strong and they were settling into normal human life together. Its sweet, and show there humanity and good in them, there pain for John and their guilt also showed their goodness.

I'm guessing why Alice can't see the Cullens is because their now in Forks? And working out things with the wolves and treaty. Excellent tie in. Keeping the story realistic.

Please update when you can.
Tina101 chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Poor John and Tommy!

I'm a little confused as to where exactly Esme came into this whole scene, but that's just me.

~Tina101
Jade chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Really Amazing - its intresting to see what might have happend to alice and jasper, the story that S.M didnt tell.

Well Done!
John Cullen chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Hey I will probably write a review for the next few chpts also this one is one of my favorites so far. Just curious what time period are they in. I noticed it was Tiffany and Co. and not Tiffanys. Really good.
burnin4Christ chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
i don't really mind the wait cause you got it up but don't make it so long next tme or i'll have to get the flying monkeys!
John Cullen chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Omg I am still a big Gilmore Girls fan and Als pancake world reference caught me off guard. haha I know right. this is really good.

Wow I can't believe i missed the GG reference.
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »