Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
k1942 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
I sure don't like the four of them being Maria's captives! It's dangerous and could turn deadly in a hurry! Wish Alice would have a vision and find a way to get away from this mess!
k1942 chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
This should be rather interesting! Maria was never happy to lose Peter, she wanted Charlotte dead and they talked Jasper into leaving, too! All in all, Maria's probably not too hppy with any of them!
k1942 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Sort of sweetly sad that Jasper has feelings for their first home together and kind of hates to leave it. Like he says, though, Peter and Charlotte are important, so they must help them.
k1942 chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
What is it with vampires and fast cars? They all seem to love to go fast! Wonder if they will be fast ice skaters, too?
k1942 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I think that was a real cute way for Jasper to find substitute ring with which to propose to Alice!
k1942 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Even before finding the Cullens, Alice seems to have an affinity for human friends. Must make it a bit harder on Jasper, but he's trying his best for his Alice!
k1942 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Alice means a lot to Jasper, as evidenced by him striving to follow her animal diet. It must be tough after all the years he hunted humans, the natural food of vampires.
k1942 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
It's no secret who your favorite characters are! Don't blame you either, as Alice and Jasper are my second favorites, after Edward and Bella!
k1942 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
A little good, a little bad! It's too bad Jasper drained the desk clerk, but as Alice said, he's a vampire and she was bleeding. What else can you expect?I like that they finally kissed, as that part should hace occurred to Mr. Southern Gentleman by now.
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
It will take a while to get to know each other, but they both seem to know they are meant to be together!
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
What a lucky girl
the newest daughter chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
I wish i had a relationship like thiers
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
They are perfect for each other
Mizzy9986 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great
Guest chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
AWWW...it's over :(
Could u just write one more chapter? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Anyway, i said before I LOVE THIS !
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »