Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Jaylin Ellie Waters chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
All i can say is AWSOME! I Can't wait for the next chapters!
mallory chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
i love this story i really do. i wish that you could have gotten to the cullen part through. i want you to go on with this story please i think it is very sweet. i like how you made some action come into the story.

PS. please finish it.
findthewill chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
Good chapter. I like that they got out without a fight and thought it was a reasonable plot development that Maria's newborns got attacked while she was distracted dealing with Jasper and the others.
reader13lovesbooks chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
yay! love it!
The Gnomist chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
AMAZING

WAY BETTER THAN BRAKING DAWN ENDING!

WE LOVE YA DONT FORGET IT MERY CHISRMASS

HAPPY HANAHKA
i heart michael phelps chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
this is a really good story. cant wait to see when jasper and alice meet up with the cullens!
kejce chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
I liked it. I thought it was very sweet.
ajkldfs chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
yayy!

:D
Emiliana Keladry chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
It leaves the door open for a later appearance of Maria! Hm... great chapter! I didn't mind the anti-climatic part. It fit very well. And a new outfit. So very Alice. :) Update soon!

Emma
Tina101 chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
I really liked this chapter, Alice was absolutely adorable!

~Tina101
twilighter93 chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
be kind! one every 2 days :)! please XDXD

love ur story! keep at it!
Beboots chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
Thank you very much for updating!

As you say, the "random vampire attack! Maria is forced to let them go!" is a bit of a deus ex machina, but it makes sense in this context, so I'll let it go. ;)

Also... bad Maria! No biting! ;_; Also, yay for symbolic eyes! :D

In any case, thank you once again for updating! :D Rock on, and keep up the good work!
ForgottenLovedOne chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
great chapter!
aussie-chick-13 chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
i liked this chapter even though it would have been cool if there was a fight

oh well :D

please update soon! (but i know what you mean i got a new book too!)
Katie McAnally chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
Really good! I love it so far... Maybe jasper nad alice should head back to Elkins and finally meet up with the cullens ? Then again don't take my advice, I love how you have writen it so far lol.
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »