Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
divine divinity chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
Ok yes anti-climatic, but still a lovely chapter, well written, great flow and pace, good characters, so it was still nice to read. It ended this part of the story, so was happy to read it. :) Not much to say here as I've summed it up already. But would have to say the lovey dovey Alice Jasper moments at the end were oh so cute, really reassuring of their relationship, and emphasized their love, so thats a great plus. :) Love the change in Jasper's eyes, and how he said he didn't have to be a monster, that was perfect. :)

Not a bad chapter, high praise again on everything, could of been better but still a good read.
the Minotaur chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
update! please!
i heart michael phelps chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
good story! cant wait to see what she decides!
aca-avenger chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
hm... i wonder what maria has decided to do?

can't wait 'til the next chapter :)

update soon please! :D

great job tally
aca-avenger chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
oh i really liked this chapter!

i liked how portrayed jasper.

can't wait to read the next chapter in a second :)

i wonder what that cliffhanger of yours is? XD
Katie McAnally chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
Keep going this is an amazing story!
musiclikelove chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
more please? i'm dying here, and won't have access to internet for a while after tomorrow, so it would be VERY nice if you updated soon!
Meztli14 chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
Bah! *face fault* 10/10
The Gnomist chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
AWSOME

u got talent
Beboots chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
Again, thank you for updating! :D

But ooh, Maria bringing them a human to feed on... D: I like how Jasper can only calm himself down with great effort, even after feeling the guy's terrified emotions. Very in-character!

I like how Alice asked them not to spill any blood, for Jasper's sake. ;_;

I really liked these lines: "It would have been comical to Alice if she didn't know what would happen to the loser. Of course, since they didn't have to blink, there might not be a loser." XD

"And I won't help you if you initiate it, either." I love that moment, especially since they all know Jasper's lying. XD

But GAH that "Happy anniversary" moment? ;_;

In any case, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :D Please update again soon!
Beboots chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
I'm sorry for not reviewing this chapter sooner!

I have to say, I really like the idea of Jasper using his power in battle. Seriously. People totally underrate it. Beyond what you've used it as here, he could probably make his opponents so afraid that they'd defect right then and there, you know?

And ooh... trying to befriend the newborns... :3 Yay for manipulation! :D

But yeah, I can see how finding out that Jasper can manipulate emotions could cause a lot of distrust. ;_;

Anyway, thanks for updating! :D I'm off to the next chapter now...
Emiliana Keladry chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
Oh poor poor Jasper... my heart aches for him. He's in such pain. I'd love to kill Maria and I need to know what she decided! Excellent and superb chapter!

Emma
Tina101 chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
You have to update! I feel so bad for Jasper, this has got to be torture on him.

~Tina101
Marieke23 chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
I absoluty love your story! You stay realy close to the caracters Stehanie Meyer created and you're keeping it real. This could easily have happend and there aren't that much Fanfic that have the same thing.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

PS: I hope my English is good enough to understand me. I'm Dutch so..:P
raindropsX chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
this was ana amazing chapter and i am glad you deceided to spilt it up, because this was amazing. great job. and happy late holidays to you
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »