Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
WishingHeart chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
OH NO! Update soon please!
Sugar911 chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
Intense!

Can't wait for next chapter!

sugar911
a little twilighter chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
Ur amazing! love the story! I need MORE! tie your self to the desk and TYPE TYPE TYPE XDXDXD well continue ASAP! thanks! XOXO
kitty katty123 chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
ohh i loved this chapter!
Meztli14 chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US TO YOU, WE WISH IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY SO WE COULD PARTY TOO! YAY! Happy birthday Jackson! *pulls microphone down from ceiling* LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE! Vamp fight!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Oh crap... I so wish that I could hear Jasper's southern accent. I love Alice... the way that she takes care of her love. :D Awesome chapter!

Emma
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
GR! CLIFFHANGER! Must-have-MORE! ARGH WHY CAN'T I HAVE ALICE'S POWER?... *ahem* sorry about that... ;. but yeah I can't wait to see more and good job thus far! :D
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Update asap!

Au Revoir!
Pinetail is Addek-ed to Greys chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Well, i thought we did meet peter and Charlotte in Breaking Dawn but yeah, probably Oc, though they are real...
ForgottenLovedOne chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
great chapter!
justanotherfan95 chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
please update soon!
The Gnomist chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
I like the No Newmexicao ting

It funny
Leah chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Keep writing the story is great! )
Beboots chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Thank you very much for updating! :D

... For some reason, the image of a drop-dead gorgeous vampire anxiously pumping gas has never popped into my head before... but I like it. :3 It's nice and incongruous.

I can definitely see Jasper avoiding the Southern States. They're more trouble than they're worth. ;) Also, I like how he briefly considers killing a human to make themselves as strong as they could be, but dismisses the idea because Alice wouldn't like it. :) Very in-character. I also quite like how he's settling into some older habits, throwbacks from his early days as a fighting vampire. I can totally see that happening in a situation such as this.

"One would think that an empath would know better than to keep your emotions quiet, but that just seemed the way Jasper was." Very true, I think. :)

I like how Jasper distracts Alice by asking about the wedding. :3 Also, her reasoning for her decisions regarding the wedding make quite a bit of sense. :)

I also like how Jasper uses the Cullens as motivation/proof to get out of this confrontation alive. :3

“Hello Maria.” Jasper said cordially, and Alice noticed the way his accent was more pronounced now. “Long time no see.” Ooh... that is so badass... :D I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :D Please update again soon! :D Rock on, and keep up the good work. :)
rose-of-alabaster chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
RAWR! Heehee. Yay they are finally getting to the good fight! This is gonna be exciting. [snuggles a Jasper plushie] Mhm mhm. Aw.. poor Jasper and Alice are having complications in their relationship. But you know, blood thirsty vampires wanting to kill your significant other and his friends can do that too you. How will Maria react? [dances in happy circles] Gah! Update asap or I shall melt into a puddle of anxious goo.
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »