Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Wow I love this story it is so cute. And I know you only mentioned the Gilmore Girls reference but I had to laugh when I read “Just remember, humans are friends, not food.” - Finding Nemo reference XD I really look foreward to seeing updates and I love your writng!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Oh my gosh! He proposed! That's so wonderful and perfect! I don't think that it's too soon. Their relationship is developing great. Update soon!

Emma
bubblyseal chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
I love it! i hope he doesn't stick with the plastic ring though ;)
luvemmett chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
OMG! this story is so amazing! Please Please Please! update soon! PLEASE!
aca-avenger chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
YAY!

i can't wait until the next chapter,

i think the cracker jack box ring was PERFECT!

for even just coming up with that you're amazing,

let alone for this story! :)

sorry, i tend to rant :P
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
You used a Gilmore Girls reference and I caught it before you actually said where it was from!

I was so happy!

Gilmore Girls is practically my favorite show and it's how I got my penname here!

Update asap!

Au Revoir!
amazing07 chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
I saw it for the third time, too, yesterday! It's so awesome. This story is so good. I love it. Please update again soon.
Beboots chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
Thank you very much for updating! :D

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I love your Jasper and Alice. They're just... adorable. :3

“And here I thought I had my own free will.”/ “No, you don't. Not unless I say so. Haven't we already covered this?” I loved this exchange SO much. :3

But man, Alice must get spoiled so much for endings, especially for movies. ;) Also, the nickname moment was adorable. :)

“Just remember, humans are friends, not food.” Yay, Finding Nemo reference! :D Again, Alice with all of her anachronisms is love... :3

I can also see Jasper being very good at poker - what with being able to tell if someone's bluffing or not, because of their emotions. ;)

I also like how Jasper comments on the snacks. I don't know, there's something about a vampire complaining about junkfood and the humans in the room just thinking he's complaining about that particular kind of snack... :3

I also really liked the image of Jasper looking over the fake plastic ring... and getting an idea. :3 Also, I love how he was insistant that he wanted to surprise Alice. :3 D'aww...

In any case, thank you once again for updating! I look forward to what you come up with next! :D
Meztli14 chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
Aw, a plastic ring. That's so romantic. lol, seriously though, shor but very sweet. I liked it. Keep going.
WishingHeart chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
yay! cute chapter :D
reader13lovesbooks chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
aw, that's so sweet :)
Darkness Envelopes Her chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This is so cute!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Jasper is so proper, it makes me want a guy like him. :D I loved this chapter! The thanksgiving thing was cute. Great job!

Emma
Ellyanah chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Cute fic,

Jasper and Alice are so mysterious, they are just begging for fanfiction.

Anyway, for the next chapters... how about they travel and meet other vamps, Alice does not seem to know many, and it would bring out the tortured Jasper.

You fic is lovely, I hope you can update soon.
K.T chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Great story, nice attention to detail. please continue updating i want to see where your imagination takes one of my favorite yet less emphasized arcs of twilight.
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »