Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
WishingHeart chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I vote being engaged before meeting the cullens, and getting married after.

Update soon please!
WishingHeart chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
jasper and alice are so cute together!
WishingHeart chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
love it! Alice and jasper are amazing, I wish people wrote more about them!
reader13lovesbooks chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
i vote after
prince.saengie chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
i lyk this story . hehe . i've seen Twilight . and i love the way Alice pitches and Jasper bats during the baseball scene ... hehe
orlisgirl04 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Aw, this is such a cute story! I've always wanted to hear about Jasper and Alice's backstory together. Keep up the good work and update soon!
musiclikelove chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
i loved it, i didn't think it was choppy at all. ] as for the marriage thing, idk about before the cullens, but maybe engagement before them? idk, do whatever you think fits. it's your story, do whatever you like with it, i'm sure it'll be good. ]
Galimeril chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
It was a little short, however I didn't feel that it was choppy. Good overall, and my vote is before. Have a great holiday!
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
I think it would be nice for them to be married before. I always saw them as coming to the Cullen's already together.
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Update asap!

Au Revoir!
aca-avenger chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
oh yay!

cute short little chapter you got here :)

i vote that they get married beforehand for Alice to prove to Jasper that she'd stay with him even if being with The Cullens doesn't work out, which we all of course know it does :D They wouldn't be The Cullens for me without them.
amazing07 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Before the Cullens. I like to think of them coming in as a united front. Lovin the story btw!
luz chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
i love your story but hey when do they finally meet the cullens,hey by the way i saw the movie is not as good as the book but at least it has funny parts and i love jasper's expresion is so funny but i wish it wasen't like that
secondaryships chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
MORE! MORE! love it!
Howl for the Moon chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I would have to agree with you. That was an absolutely adorable part! I hope you can update soon!
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 Next »