Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
vampirebab2995 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
OMG your story is awesome...personally the alice/jasper pairing if my FAVORTIE! and ive seen twilight twice already and i LOVED IT! my fav scenes were: when they were cooking and rose asked"how do you knom she likes italian?" and emmets like" her names bella",and when they were playing baseball japer hit it and the slow motion his face was priceless!...k well keep up the awesome work!
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
I like the baseball scene when Jasper's up to bat!

Update asap!

Au Revoir!
musiclikelove chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
i saw it! i loved the baseball scene! jasper was so hot. ] good chapter btw. ]
RainyxDays chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
I love this! Alice and Jasper are my favorites. They're so cute and the writing's great. :D I saw Twilight (twice) and I liked it, even though it was different than I thought. I didn't really like Bella, but Alice and Jasper were cute. I loved the part where he twirled her around. CUTENESS! I also liked the baseball scene. That was my favorite. :D Update soon!
afallenheart chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Please please please contimue with this story! I LOVE Alice and Jasper, and I can't wait to read the next chapetrs, and when they meet up with the Cullens! Please update as soon as possible!
Val-Val2008 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is an awsome story. I can't wait till u put up the next post
aca-avenger chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
yay :D

i can't wait for next week!

i'm almost just as excited as alice XD

great read!
lexandraa chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
This story is pretty good so far. Your writing is fairly good, you have few errors in spelling or grammar. Keep up the good work.

-b3lla
Emiliana Keladry chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
I love this story, you write beautiful and I see much potential in this piece. Please do continue to write. :D

Emma
aca-avenger chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
yay! please update again soon :)

i'd like that very much.

can't wait to see what's next.

thanks for the awesome read!
aca-avenger chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
truly great!

good read :)

will definitely read the next chapter
You'reTheMoon chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
pretty good!

i like it so far,nice start.

looking forward to more ]
LittlestVampire chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I really like it so far. I think it is really well written!
holasunshine chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
LOVE IT! (:
SavageBeast chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like what you've written so far. I'm game to see how ti goes for a chapter or two at least.
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43