Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
meghan chapter 18 . 8/20/2010
is it because of the werowolves?
Marmie1955 chapter 24 . 8/4/2010
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing.
Barbara chapter 24 . 8/4/2010
Thank you, I loved this fanfic, it was wonderful.
ramswell chapter 24 . 7/30/2010
I really liked your story. Only wish it didNt have to end so fast! Gud job!
The stars are colliding chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Am really excited to read the rest :)
mrs.seaweedbrain1071997 chapter 18 . 7/12/2010
lol i know i WAY late on feedback i just started reading this story yesterday butalice cant see the cullens because of shape shifters (like jaob sam paul jared quil seth and all the others) so i guess this is at a time when they are living in forks, washinton. Alices visions are being messed up because of the La Push shapeshifters (or more comonly called in the twilight saga books werewolfs.)

I love your story )
bobby chapter 24 . 7/9/2010
Wow! This one is amazing! this would be the 4th time i have read it! i read it a few months ago a couple times and i just finshed it again i started it yesterday this is deffenetly one of my favorite Alice and Jasper storys but anyway thanks for writing it i thought it was really good so keep up the magnificent writting!(:
theheartsbeat chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
not to be weird but you are very good at writing! This is my third timereading this! Three times! goodbye (disappers into mist)
CatherineLovina chapter 24 . 6/23/2010
I love it! You should write more! Maybe one about Roalies life before she was changed! Or emmet's! This was a wonderful story! thanx! xoxoxx 3
CatherineLovina chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
Isnt Alice not seeing the Cullens because the Cullens are in Forks and the werewolves are there and creating holes in her vision?
CatherineLovina chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
I want ALice and Jasper to get married before they met the Cullens. They should save up for a bit and let Alice go crazy-whako-fashion-wedding designer on it.
CatherineLovina chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I love it! A friend told me about it and i absolutly love it! Keep on writing more 3!
angel lee wolf chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
i love it can't wait to finish it

angel lee wolf
SnowAngel5683 chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
Aww i loved your story and it was very well written! too bad it's finished.. )
SnowAngel5683 chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
OHMYGOSH i'm from a city named Villanueva! lol

it;s not near Mexico city though it's in Veracruz... lol

Anyways i love your story! it's awesome!
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »