Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
KelseyBea chapter 24 . 6/5/2010
I LOVED your story! it was soooo cute! i havent read one of these stories of alice and jasper before the cullens before and i absolutely LOVED IT! they are so cute together! u did a great job of writiting the story and both characters! its really good! love love love!
lulu chapter 24 . 5/12/2010
nooooooooooo

its over

im sorry 4 not reveiwing every chapter but i dont like to without using my account. my computer takes too long to load though so i cant be stuffed

anyways ILY

could u write a sequal plz plz plz :)

mwahhh ily

maybe in the possibly squal that probably won't happen there could be life until they meet bella

i know it probs wont happen but ill miss this story so much!
lulu chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
yea i love those parts in twilight too

i dont think you should change your chapters at all

they arnt too long of short they're perfect!

ILY
theheartsbeat chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
carcess... yeah... wow major FLUFF!
theheartsbeat chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
Go Jazz! You hot, beautiful... goregous... adorable... vampire...
Laurie Whitlock chapter 24 . 4/25/2010
This story was amazing.I love was cool to see how you would wright Alice and Jasper's first two years together and meeting the Cullens.I thought at times that some of the things that Alice and Jasper did was very sweet, like building the snowman and ice skating for the first time.I aslo like how Alice greated the Cullens.I know that it was talked about in Eclipse by Jazz but you gave them all things to say to each 't wait to read another story by you.
Accountclosed45 chapter 24 . 4/20/2010
This is beautiful! I really loved this fanfic! You captured Alice and Jasper so well. I especially loved how you made them meet. So sweet! And the epilogue made me giggle, I loved it and it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I just wanted to write a quiick review for ya, to tell you how AWESOME I think this story is. Toodaloo! -Abbie
epletre chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I feel like I have read this before. Or something very much like it, at least.
epletre chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
ooh.. well.. i was excited when i saw this story but everything is going so fast! if it was my choice, everything you have put in one chapter here would have been in three-four different chapters.
LeniSalvatore4eva chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
AWESOME :)

lily
hannah Cardarelle chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
hey, sick chapter! i loved it! it explains Alice so well! i can see her doing that with the snow! and Jasper was super good too! great job!
Hallolo chapter 24 . 2/14/2010
Hello!

Just thank you so much fir this wonderful fic! I'm so sad it's over and there is no more to read but really, it was fantastic.

Hallolo