Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
muuski chapter 18 . 6/25/2009
very cute!
twins2 chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
You have made me fall in love with Jasper and Alice just as I had with Edward and Bella. I just love this story. I almost didnt read it, but im so glad I am. My husband and kids arent happy about it but Oh friggen well...lol They thought twilight madness was all over... Back to take out and digging for clothes out of the dryer cause I dont fold when I read...hahaha. I really thank you for this story. It is my one and only treat. Im addicted to this site and to your story, so thanks a million times over!
bookworm71493 chapter 24 . 6/13/2009
AMAZING! I honestly do not know what else to say. This story was just purely amazing. Superb job.
hansbmd chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
I just read through this entire story and I loved it! This was one of the best Alice-Jasper stories I've ever read. I loved all the things they did together before going to find the Cullen's. Great story! It was awesome!
taylor reynolds chapter 24 . 6/9/2009
Tat was the best story ever:)plus im obsessed with Alice and Jasper and twilight i read all the books twice!
CrystaLiiine chapter 24 . 6/1/2009
loved it.
ashley chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
she can't see them cause of the werewolves
Celina chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Alice wouldn't be so.. "gay". and with the vision you shared, not once was his name mentioned. I feel as if you rushed the story with them meeting. i got bored. couldn't read the rest. When alice meets Jasper.. I don't imagine Alice just saying you've had me waiting. Shes not that corny. i doubt jasper would allow her to pull him out of the diner, although he is a bit of a sweaty. i don't like it. i don't think you took the time to do layouts of the story and preview which story and words would go best. also, at the beginning, you focused way to much on the vision or the clothes. i forgot which it was. i think you could do better if you focused and took time with it. Also, get friends honest opinions before you post it so you can make changes and adjust it for the readers
Christa-Lorrie chapter 24 . 5/27/2009
Hi!

I just read your story and I really like it! You're a really great writer, and you made Alice and Jasper seem so real. I can't wait to see what else you write!

I was wondering, could you write something about Alice and Jasper while they are living with the Cullens too?

Good job!

-Christa
HVW girl chapter 24 . 5/23/2009
Purely amazing.

This story had it all- Interesting, romantic, original, fluffy and no grammar and spelling mistakes. Good work! I'll be happy to read more of your Jasper/Alice work in the future.

-Sivan
Ozelle chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh! Beautiful chapter!

Selena
mmm chapter 24 . 5/15/2009
u should have written more grr o well!
rayray chapter 18 . 5/13/2009
AMAZIN!

i kno u finihed the story but so i far i am luvn it,

other than this one there is only one other alive pov story i liked, which is good cuz i av read a ton!

now i feel stupid cuz i havnt figuured ot her holey vision yet

oh well GREAT STORY
1234567890 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
continue i wanna hear more!
shadowofddeath chapter 24 . 5/11/2009
add more please its such a good book! make epilouge #2 )
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »