Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
shadowofddeath chapter 23 . 5/11/2009
please make another chapter about how they find the cullens! it just cant end like that (
shadowofddeath chapter 21 . 5/11/2009
awesome chapter! jasper has never seen snow XD. its so romantic though )
Twilight-OTH chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
Love this chapter :)
Thoughts In Ink chapter 24 . 5/3/2009
OMG, i can't believe this is the ned! :( i really enjoyed reading your whole story. it is one of my favorites. :)
Thoughts In Ink chapter 17 . 5/3/2009
the part about esme killing katherine, was so sad. :( i wish you had made it be another person. Poor john. :( But i loved the whole chapter overall. i just can't stop reading it! (i'm almost done)
Dare2dream00 chapter 24 . 5/2/2009
RREALY GREAT STORY!
Tess chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
It's sweet...plz do continue...though i think i'd like it more if things happen a little slower...or maybe if u could elucidate more on their silent conversations...
dreaminbelleza chapter 24 . 4/27/2009
This was such a cute story, im so glad i got to read it but I wish there was a sequel! i'm sure i'm not the only one requesting this but i really want to read what will happen next especially when they meet bella. such a good story u wrote.
vamp-lover513 chapter 24 . 4/22/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Jasmine98 chapter 24 . 4/21/2009
SEQUEL! You have to write more. This is the best story ever. Please keep writing.
ariyana.lenae chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
omg the yall thing is the cutest ever! i hope there is more simialr fluff in this :D :D :D :D
ME chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hi, i'm on chapter one, loving the story btw, revisions gonna suffer but love it, anyway, I got this far and just with the last bit, can I suggest putting the end authors notes in bold, just as the last line is in italics, it gets a bit confusing!

Well done!

xx
zipkins chapter 24 . 4/14/2009
Damn. I was really hoping your epilogue would be a bit longer, I was enjoying it that much. I'm really bad giving feedback, but I really liked this. I've always considered Alice and Jasper to be one of the most interesting characters in Twilight and I'm glad you've expanded their story. And it's nice to read something in which Jasper isn't angsty all the time. I've actually been trying to find this story of yours for quite a while since I read a recomendation of it on a LiveJournal page, so I'm really glad I finally found it. Thanks.
Rachel-Elizabeth2010 chapter 24 . 4/12/2009
I think you should continue this story. Plain and simple...up untill they all meet Bella.

The story is well Twilight after that. I really sincerely enjoyed this!
YourDarkMistress chapter 24 . 4/11/2009
oh, wow. The ending was realy great, but now im so sad! The story's over! It was so good, and now I feel like crying, because I dont have anymore to look foward to! Anyway, great story. -sniff-
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »