Reviews for The Break Room
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh my goodness, I wish you had written more! This was amazing and it made roll on the floor, laughing! I really want to know what Leah did to Stephanie Meyer... Anyway keep writing awesome stuff! :)
troubadour12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
"What the hell that woman was thinking putting them together? He thought, twitching slightly."

~ I would think that the H in "He" should be in lowercase.

"What? Tanya? Where!" Edward asked, immediately forgetting Bella, and that if Tanya was there he would have known it.

~"Where!" should have probably had a question mark, not an exclamation mark. Because, theoretically speaking, how can you "ask" what is clearly an "exclamation"?

"Nobody knew exactly what they were doing back there, and nobody particularly wanted to, either."

~ A subtle thing, really. It's just that: Nobody particularly wanted to...what,exactly?

"I imprint on a three minute old child? What the hell, man?"

~ You kind of forgot the hyphens. So, "three-minute-old child" should be it.

"Then…I have to spend several months frolicking about in the woods in uber-depression. And now…my girlfriend is two months old. Leah going to kill me!" he moaned.

~ I believe you meant, "Leah is going to kill me!"

I'm not going to say that this is the "best Twilight bash" because, though I thoroughly enjoy Twilight parodies the most, I still have a conscience. I cannot celebrate about something that is, whether or not you agree, negative in message. However, I can celebrate the fact that this is a delightful, refreshing read; that you are, once again, showcasing your capabilities for sarcasm; and that, were you to leave, a huge chunk of our entertainment and sanity will be gone.

Have a good day,

~troubadour12
The Soapbox Writer chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Simply beautiful.
KathrynLupin chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is just amazing - 'nuff said ;)
s. du jour chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hee. I love this idea :)
Hayley Barry chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
You Rock!
The 8th Stone chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
best story ever.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I'm a moderate fan of Twilight, but this was actually really funny. I felt bad for Jacob having to deal with Edward and Bella fighting. It made me laugh a couple of times, so it gets the thumbs-up from me.

-P.W. Bing
ClosedErin chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
The story is pathetic, in a brilliant sort of way. I hope you understand that that was definetly not an insult
Musafreen chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Ah, Leah. She and her brother were kinda cute. :D

I like your parodies, you know. They're beautifully sarcastic.
Coffee Toffee Twisted Froste chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Brilliant.
helpful hints chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
yet agian a good story, yet agian no disclaimer, some ones gonna call you out on that
IForgotMyNamedx chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
xD That was awesome... I never really thought about if they were really the chacters that they would hate it.
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I guess you'll probably never see this since you apparently had a bullshit-induced spontaneous combustion or whatever, but this just made me like the characters a whole lot more, even Edward. I've actually always liked Leah anyway, maybe because we have the same name, but I would've paid to see that ending. Priceless.
Starless Shadow chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh what I wouldn't give to see Meyer get ripped to shreads by an angry she-wolf. LOL
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »