Reviews for Transience
Renn chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Perfect ending. (And awesome fic! ))
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Beautiful. The emotions are so raw and captivating. Excellent.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love this song. Well done
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
FInally watched For Warrick.

I really liked this story especially the fact that it was from Greg's POV. He doesn't get enough recognition on the show.

The way you described Greg's position in the group was dead on. That's exactly how I feel like about him. He never really made it into the inner circle. He's always standing just a little bit outside.

Also loved the walking out of step and then finally walking in step comparison.

Let's just say this was a great story ;-)!
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Like your taste in music ;) Although i have to say that Everything is my favorite, would also do great for a greg/nick story, one big fat declaration of love.

i like the way how you let greg push his own feelings aside to be there for nick, no matter how hard that is and it's funny that is the one thing nick needs :)
terranboy chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Having just found your stories recenntly, I'm still getting to know your writing style. So far, I'm blown away. I usually am not a big fan of first person stories. This story shows me how well they can be done.
The She Devil chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Awesome. As always, I love your use of imagery and the way you really get me into your character's head. This time, I felt that Greg was described perfectly, and the way he felt about the "inner circle" was something I really felt could be true. It was so well done. I really felt like it was Greg telling me a story, and he was so in character, which I'm sure we both know is hard to come by. Anyway, great story! I always look forward to your work.
jacuzzin chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow, this was really amazing. Nick is portrayed so well here and I love how accurate Greg's perspective was. I could really imagine this all happening. By the way, you know what would be really cool? If you wrote a kinda sequel to Nine Love Songs-Greg meets the Stokes kinda thing. That would be really interesting. Again, great work!
Triden chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was fucking... fucking... beautiful. The detail, the palpale emotion, wow, just wow.
TwoHearts-OneShip chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This was so intense and so perfect. I love the way you write both of them and i cant wait for more stories.
Jowaco chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was powerful. A great piece, with very vivid emotions for what was very difficult time for everyone.

Nice work.
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Alright so. At the end of this, I let out a sigh of contentment, happiness, and something I can't identify.

I listened to the song throughout this fic. Figured I had to, you know ? If you featured it, and mentioned it... And even mentioned me... Aw, there I go again, getting all flattered because I was dedicated to !

I really am flattered. Now then, on to the review.

So this was pretty much amazing. I think you really were able to capture the subtle pain that Nick would have. Like, we all know that Nick is hurting, but I can see him not wanting to show it and trying his damnedest to hide it. Trying to remain calm and in control. And I can see Greg being all... yearning to comfort, yet he can't. Wanting to hold and pet and love, but he can't, because it feels inappropriate because Warrick just died. :) This was all kinds of warm and soft and heart-melting and I even made expressions of delight (I have to bring this word back in, you know).

:) So well, dear.

And I can't wait for your monstrous one-shot. x)

- Jennifer
Blank Account 26 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
My god that was absolutely perfect.

There is nothing else I can say because that about wraps up what this story was to me.

Keep doing what you do.

-Standers Fan a.k.a. April & RJ
amaXdear chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Okay... I'm going to start out by saying that I really, really liked the formatting and the tone. It was very melancholy.

HOWEVER, some parts I didn't fully understand. I know how it's supposed to be like some telepathic communication or something, but a little explanation for the rest of us would be nice too. Like... how did Greg end up on the floor?
Lily G chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Beautiful story... Even if I'm not sure that I have catch half of it ! Particularly when you are trying to avoid to cry... Because crying after a fourteen-hours migraine is not good lol... Anyway the first part was very confusing for me... Write a new one soon.